BFI IMAX tickets on sale June 11th

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm secretly hoping this downtime is just them adding the tickets and updating to the new booking system...or an attempt at trolling.

apw
I didn't expect that website to be down one hour BEFORE they went on sale.

They should just put them on sale without any fan-fare.

They have just moved over to a new website system this weekend (awesome time to do it....). So maybe its just the end of that. Hopefully.

They're unfortunately done with upgrading the site, so it's just the traffic causing the downtime now. Fun.

It worked for me for a sec.....then died again. Yay.

Hey, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to see it in the BFI in London.

If I wait for like a week to order my tickets, do you guys think I will still be able to get decent places in a screening in the first week of its release?

Celestin wrote:Hey, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to see it in the BFI in London.

If I wait for like a week to order my tickets, do you guys think I will still be able to get decent places in a screening in the first week of the release?
Unfortunately not. It being the only 'real' IMAX cinema in London ensures that screenings sell out stupidly fast, if The Dark Knight is anything to go by.

Although, they always reserve tickets for members for every screening, so I suppose in that way you'd have a chance, though I'm assuming you're not a member. You might get lucky with some returns, and be able to find a few spare seats in good positions online at random times. Though this is just down to luck.

Jeebus wrote:
Celestin wrote:Hey, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to see it in the BFI in London.

If I wait for like a week to order my tickets, do you guys think I will still be able to get decent places in a screening in the first week of the release?
Unfortunately not. It being the only 'real' IMAX cinema in London ensures that screenings sell out stupidly fast, if The Dark Knight is anything to go by.

Although, they always reserve tickets for members for every screening, so I suppose in that way you'd have a chance, though I'm assuming you're not a member. You might get lucky with some returns, and be able to find a few spare seats in good positions online at random times. Though this is just down to luck.
Damn it. It's that I would like to take a friend of mine, but I gotta ask him first. And I'm not really sure if he'll be able to understand the whole thing without subtitles... You think I'd still have a chance tomorrow?

Well.. good luck to everyone!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are live. Thank God the tickets are on a different server. NO MIDNIGHT SCREENING ON THE 20TH, FIRST IS AT 11:10 :(
https://tickets.bfi.org.uk/selectseat.a ... ndex=36011
The above link is for the July 20 11:10 (first) screening. Add 2, 3 etc at the end for different times e.g. PerIndex=36012 for 14:35 July 20 . Keep trying if it doesn't work. Worked for me after a couple of tries:
I apologise in advance for the seats :P
Good luck!
Last edited by antovolk on June 10th, 2012, 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.