TDKR Academy Awards Predictions

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This years noms are stupid as hell. They make literally no sense at all and now the quality of some films is undermined because of this stupidity.
Brave New World

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

CallMeSelina wrote:
RyanRises wrote:This years noms are stupid as hell. They make literally no sense at all and now the quality of some films is undermined because of this stupidity.
It's all about who campaigned the most to win them over.

Les Mis's campaigns included the actors singing Christmas Carols to the Academy voters at a brunch. Other tactics by other films included other varying forms of kissing ass.

What I think is ridiculous is the bullshit they've been pulling consistently with Nolan's films, regardless of which it is. But Rises deserved a place over Avengers. I don't even care about the fan battles, the Avengers was as average as it gets with comic book movies -- and its visual effects hold no comparison. At all.

I might be repetitive, but fuck it all, seriously.
TDKR did not campaign as heavy as needed due to the tragedy and all. I feel it's complete bullshit how it wasn't nominated for a single award and being one of the best, if not the best in each of the tech categories. But lack of campaigning doesn't explain this...it's Nolan and pure stupidity. :facepalm:
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
CallMeSelina wrote:
It's all about who campaigned the most to win them over.

Les Mis's campaigns included the actors singing Christmas Carols to the Academy voters at a brunch. Other tactics by other films included other varying forms of kissing ass.

What I think is ridiculous is the bullshit they've been pulling consistently with Nolan's films, regardless of which it is. But Rises deserved a place over Avengers. I don't even care about the fan battles, the Avengers was as average as it gets with comic book movies -- and its visual effects hold no comparison. At all.

I might be repetitive, but fuck it all, seriously.
TDKR did not campaign as heavy as needed due to the tragedy and all. I feel it's complete bullshit how it wasn't nominated for a single award and being one of the best, if not the best in each of the tech categories. But lack of campaigning doesn't explain this...it's Nolan and pure stupidity. :facepalm:
TDKR was THE best movie of 2012. It also was tops in all the tech categories. SMH at the Academy. This is the point where I'm gonna completely disregard anything Oscar-related for the rest of forever (unless it is the day that Nolan is finally recognized).

BRAVO CHRIS wrote:WAS NOT GETTING ANY NOMINATIONS PART OF YOUR PLAN??

:|
Brave New World

BRAVO CHRIS wrote:Daily reminder
Huh? :eh:
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

BRAVO CHRIS wrote:WAS NOT GETTING ANY NOMINATIONS PART OF YOUR PLAN??

Fuck you.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

The debut with the cop on the bridge is funny but the rest is too nonsensical to be so

Obviously Nolan has superseded the Academy.

brickarts295 wrote:
BRAVO CHRIS wrote:Daily reminder
Huh? :eh:
That video is basically how I perceive all the haters perceived this movie.

"I payed to see fucking Batman"

:facepalm: