TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Does it have any new footage?

aaron wrote:Does it have any new footage?
No. Only extended interviews.

Interesting that of the Nolanfan members who have given us their reviews of the film, about half love it and the other half just like it. I'll be seeing it tonight at midnight, but those reviews from our members here certainly deflates me a bit.

Skyab23 wrote:Interesting that of the Nolanfan members who have given us their reviews of the film, about half love it and the other half just like it. I'll be seeing it tonight at midnight, but those reviews from our members here certainly deflates me a bit.
Its just that people are so exited about it that they dont know what to think yet.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:Interesting that of the Nolanfan members who have given us their reviews of the film, about half love it and the other half just like it. I'll be seeing it tonight at midnight, but those reviews from our members here certainly deflates me a bit.
Its just that people are so exited about it that they dont know what to think yet.
Where's your avvy from Ryan? Is it from last nights London premiere?

RabidBEBOP wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Its just that people are so exited about it that they dont know what to think yet.
Where's your avvy from Ryan? Is it from last nights London premiere?
http://fuckyeahthedarkknightrises.tumblr.com/ for every one.

Image my avvy
Brave New World

For those here who have seen the film, do you have any recommendations to those of us who will be seeing it, as to how we should approach the film or perhaps what to expect (without giving away any spoilers), so that perhaps we'll have a more enjoyable movie experience?

Skyab23 wrote:For those here who have seen the film, do you have any recommendations to those of us who will be seeing it, as to how we should approach the film or perhaps what to expect (without giving away any spoilers), so that perhaps we'll have a more enjoyable movie experience?
Definatly watch BB and TDK back to back right before you go. Just sit back and let Nolan tell the story :)
Brave New World

Skyab23 wrote:For those here who have seen the film, do you have any recommendations to those of us who will be seeing it, as to how we should approach the film or perhaps what to expect (without giving away any spoilers), so that perhaps we'll have a more enjoyable movie experience?
Expect something totally different to the other two films again. It's a deliberately scattershot epic that runs rampant all over the shop with all the parts constantly moving, and it's chock full of terrific ideas, but don't go in expecting The Dark Knight's crime thriller atmosphere of the adventure of Batman Begins.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...