TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
Bacon wrote:Just to remind some people:
There's a TDKR special coming on REELZ channel tomorrow morning at 10 am Central Timing.
TV Guide has a full list of showings. Just search The Dark Knight Rises: The Battle For Gotham.
Did anyone record this? :think:
This morning at 10. And I have my DVR set. :thumbup:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 27th, 2019, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

DoubleD wrote:
ANONIMNIQ wrote: Did anyone record this? :think:
This morning at 10. And I have my DVR set. :thumbup:
10 Central timing. In 20 minutes.

Just warning some people. The REELZ special could be the 13 minute Featurette we got a while back. For all we know they could add in commercials. Hopefully it's something else, but it may just be what we had before.
EDIT: It's something new. Can someone upload this and allow people to download it? I'd like to keep this.

apw

Giant cowl at the London premiere.

apw wrote:Image

Giant cowl at the London premiere.
:tooexcited:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Bacon wrote:Just warning some people. The REELZ special could be the 13 minute Featurette we got a while back. For all we know they could add in commercials. Hopefully it's something else, but it may just be what we had before.
EDIT: It's something new. Can someone upload this and allow people to download it? I'd like to keep this.

The trailer for this special on Reelz. if you didnt see it before. And it looks like there are some new interviews.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:Just warning some people. The REELZ special could be the 13 minute Featurette we got a while back. For all we know they could add in commercials. Hopefully it's something else, but it may just be what we had before.

The trailer for this special on Reelz. if you didnt see it before. And it looks like there are some new interviews.
Dude. It just came on an hour ago. Goodness. I mean the WHOLE special. It's only like 20 mins. I want the whole special, not the promo. And yes there are new interviews. :facepalm: