TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Back from my first week of uni and one of my new friends have this pic on a shirt. I had to share it with you guys.

I hope I don't need to say who that is.
:|

Law_of_4 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Back from my first week of uni and one of my new friends have this pic on a shirt. I had to share it with you guys.

Why is that in this thread
Why not? It's TDKR- related and it's a nice little wink to Bane. Just wanted to share it with you guys, not a big deal.

According to the URL it's Beetlejuice.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Why is that in this thread
Why not? It's TDKR- related and it's a nice little wink to Bane. Just wanted to share it with you guys, not a big deal.
:lol: Well its not really TDKR related and its defiantly not a "little wink to bane" considering that photos like 60 years old. if that's TDKR related then i guess all pictures of people holding onto their collar are TDKR related.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
One of the dumbest posts ever made.

Forum Pro
Law
RabidBEBOP wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
:lol: Well its not really TDKR related and its defiantly not a "little wink to bane" considering that photos like 60 years old. if that's TDKR related then i guess all pictures of people holding onto their collar are TDKR related.
I was just about to say this, Apparently a picture of James Dean, taken 50+ years ago is a "wink to Bane"

All winks to Bane. This totally belongs here.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Seriously?

banepants wrote:Image

All winks to Bane. This totally belongs here.
Never 10th post BP ever again.

Off topic?

Nope, you can't tell from the pic, but the guy's actually winking at Bane.