TDKR General Information

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Skyab23 wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
can you upload the entire article?
Unless it's been posted elsewhere on the boards already, though I can't find them...surprised a lot more ppl on here aren't clamoring for the upload of this article.
That is the full article, it's only a short one-pager (this is EW). As for the Empire issue that is supposed to be released tomorrow, it's going to be longer and i don't think scans have surfaced yet.

Based4Life wrote:Image
Look its all a bit technical. But the important thing is that our three hour movie's future is secure
"When art imitates life"

Anita18 wrote: You weren't going to before??? :JGLface:
I've never actually been to a midnight screening before. Usually I wait till the afternoon, when more people usually go.

Either way it'll be opening day for me.

aaron wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
Unless it's been posted elsewhere on the boards already, though I can't find them...surprised a lot more ppl on here aren't clamoring for the upload of this article.
That is the full article, it's only a short one-pager (this is EW). As for the Empire issue that is supposed to be released tomorrow, it's going to be longer and i don't think scans have surfaced yet.
If Empire gets released tomorrow, wonder if by midnight it's released to online subscribers, so we'll get the scans at midnight.

Exclusive TDKR sneak peek at the MTV Movie Awards on June 3rd.

Source: MTV Movie Awards commerical on ESPN

SilverHeart wrote:
I've never actually been to a midnight screening before. Usually I wait till the afternoon, when more people usually go.

I didn't go to the TDK midnight because I'd gone three days before, for the viral marketing screening. Didn't exactly want to go through the craziness when my mind was still processing it the first time

But this time, definitely! Imma dress up as Catwoman too! :twothumbsup:

Actually my first midnight was M:I4, Ghost Protocol. To see the TDKR prologue, even though again, we'd already seen it thanks to the viral marketing thing. I think a good number of people were there just to see the prologue and not the movie. :lol: But the movie was good too!

Based4Life wrote:Exclusive TDKR sneak peek at the MTV Movie Awards on June 3rd.

Source: MTV Movie Awards commerical on ESPN
One of the rare times I would watch MTV.............

SilverHeart wrote:

Midnight screenings will be packed for TDKR. So you should go then. ;)

Yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to endure it. Even if it's an awesome film, if it's three hours long, 3AM is still a hard time to stay up to.

Not to mention finding a bus at 3AM.

Also, this is fucking brilliant:

Where is all this three hour talk coming from all of the sudden?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."