TDKR Worldwide Box-office prediction: You chooose.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

TDKR Wordwide Box-office

2 billion $
16%
1.8 billion $
5%
1.5 billion $
28%
1.3 billion $
22%
1.2 billion $
11%
1.1 billion $
9%
1 billion $
3%
800-950 million $
4%
700-800 million $
2%
600-700 million $
1%

Total votes: 148

It can still make a billion: TDK made it without China. It'll still a significant dent in it's OS gross, though.

JONATHAN3D wrote:$1.8 Million

If Titanic can, so can TDKR.
Billion*

This movie will gross more than the entire US economy.

causeIMbatman wrote:
JONATHAN3D wrote:$1.8 Million

If Titanic can, so can TDKR.
Billion*
I'm so embarrassed. What an awful mistake. This is worst than that time I caught— er, nevermind.

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a fuck what it makes? I mean, I want it to be successful but it's not like another Bat sequel is depending on this one's success. This is the end. As long as it comes out and I'm alive to see it, I'm happy. I'd worry more about it if TDK hadn't done so well. This one will own the box office, guaranteed. It's Batman. Might not beat Avengers but I couldn't care less. Most of the greatest films ever didn't do that well upon first release. And finally, it's not like Chris' career depends on this one beating Avengers or being a worldwide smash. He's one of Hollywood' darlings at this point for good reason. He'll be making more masterpieces either way. Having said all that (a lot for a guy who claims to not care right?) I will say this: I really want it to do well and think it will. I just don't see a point on guesstimating HOW well it'll do.

DoubleD wrote:This film has flop written all over it.
FUCK YOU!

Over 2 billion but that doesn't matter...what does is the quality which will be brilliant.

DarkKnight23 wrote:what does is the quality which will be brilliant.
Nail on the head.

Some of the best films in history aren't necessarily the biggest at the box office. I mean, Transformers 3 made more than Prestige, but it's clear which one is superior.

That being said, I'm sorry, and it'd be awesome if it did, but 2 billion is not happening. Titanic only made it to there with a 3D rerelease. It's not going to double the box office of TDK. Even if it were in 3D, it would be a slim chance. Without it, it's simply not happening.

Red Hood wrote:3 weeks at No. 1

1.5 Billion overseas
2 Billion in North America

Overall: Between 3.5 Billion and 4 Billion
WTF? hahaha that'd be sick if it actually happened!
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

Well... I want this film to do extremely well because Nolan gets 10%+ of the gross and he really deserves it. And the world needs more 70mm IMAX. Maybe some productions may consider Native IMAX instead of DMRs or... 3D.