How cool would it be...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
if B3 was a smaller release? Like after this big huge hit comes a small understated film? People on IMDB have discussed this and I like the idea of B3 being a smaller release.

It wouldn't be cool at all.

Eternalist wrote:It wouldn't be cool at all.
Why not? I mean, if it were more understated then it would be a film for the fans. And it wouldn't have to go through the hype machine.

:lol:

No, its a huge franchise. It's going to have some huge marketing and a huge budget.

chee wrote:No, its a huge franchise. It's going to have some huge marketing and a huge budget.
Exactly.

chee wrote:No, its a huge franchise. It's going to have some huge marketing and a huge budget.
Yeah. You're right about that. I thought that it would be sweet if it were a cult film.

akv1984 wrote:
Yeah. You're right about that. I thought that it would be sweet if it were a cult film.
We have Memento for that. ;)

Maybe the next smaller Nolan film will suit you. Hahah.

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
We have Memento for that. ;)

Maybe the next smaller Nolan film will suit you. Hahah.
It most certainly will! :D

The only way I can imagine that is if post B3 someone else (maybe aronovsky) to do a gotham central movie or something....