Batman 3 released in 3D?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-n ... movies.php

This would be very sad news... I'm sure Nolan and Pfister will shoot it on 35mm as usual, but it appears Warner will want to convert it to 3D like Clash of the titans in order to make more money. It quite depresses me

I don't think they'll force Nolan to go 3D. He's likely going to push IMAX instead.

Eternalist wrote:I don't think they'll force Nolan to go 3D. He's likely going to push IMAX instead.
I hope so, TDK looks amazing in Imax.

Newland wrote:http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-n ... movies.php

This would be very sad news... I'm sure Nolan and Pfister will shoot it on 35mm as usual, but it appears Warner will want to convert it to 3D like Clash of the titans in order to make more money. It quite depresses me
Like it needs it. It will make a shit ton of money by itself.

i don't think batman 3 could be done for 3D... it would loose the nolansphere

Batman 3 released in 3D? It will never happen. Nolan already explained why he doesn't like 3D movies, so I'm pretty sure that it will come out in normal 2D.

DHOPW42 wrote:Batman 3 released in 3D? It will never happen. Nolan already explained why he doesn't like 3D movies, so I'm pretty sure that it will come out in normal 2D.
In IMAX. 8-)

I don't think Nolan has come out and said he doesn't like 3-D. What he said was that he didn't like using CGI in his films.

GamingFreak wrote:I don't think Nolan has come out and said he doesn't like 3-D. What he said was that he didn't like using CGI in his films.
No, he came out and said that he doesn't care for 3D cause he doesn't like how it makes the screen "smaller" and he doesn't like the glasses.

chee wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:I don't think Nolan has come out and said he doesn't like 3-D. What he said was that he didn't like using CGI in his films.
No, he came out and said that he doesn't care for 3D cause he doesn't like how it makes the screen "smaller" and he doesn't like the glasses.
Yeah, he said in an interview that he doesn't like today's 3D films, because the 3D technique is not perfect yet, the screen is always blurry and you cannot see the real beauty of the 3D films. He thinks that in today's cinema the goal in every movie is to make huge pictures with beautiful colors and settings, and 3D films are not capable of that.