The BatCave

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Is anyone else looking forward to what Mr Nolan comes up with for this in TDKR as much as me!?!?! I mean Alfred talked about it in TDK so 8 years later it must surely be ready!?!?! :batman:

Definitely interested and excited about seeing it. Such as, will it be different or more high-tech? But I also worry as soon as it is back for us to witness, Bane (maybe), or whatever/whoever, discover it and destroy it again.

I just have a feeling that in TDKR, Wayne will nowhere to hide. But also want to know how he gets (I assume) Lucious to engineer the "Bat-Wing" for him to use.

Guys, its gonna be a very simplistic Bat Cave. From those who have seen the set, its basically the same cave from Batman Begins with better lights and his work station.

Nolan4Life wrote:Guys, its gonna be a very simplistic Bat Cave. From those who have seen the set, its basically the same cave from Batman Begins with better lights and his work station.
That's a shame. Ever since I saw the end of BB I've been looking forward to a new and improved bat cave. Do you think that what those people saw was an unfinished set or maybe just a small part of a much larger design?

tlbraund wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Guys, its gonna be a very simplistic Bat Cave. From those who have seen the set, its basically the same cave from Batman Begins with better lights and his work station.
That's a shame. Ever since I saw the end of BB I've been looking forward to a new and improved bat cave. Do you think that what those people saw was an unfinished set or maybe just a small part of a much larger design?
No, I don't. Although I wouldn't mind seeing that classic Bruce Wayne pose, doing some detective work in the darkness, illuminated only by the light of his hi-tech screens.

Were you expecting some kind of cave from Batman & Robin?

Mason wrote:Were you expecting some kind of cave from Batman & Robin?
I only saw the first 10 mins or so of Batman and Robin before turning it off so I don't know what the Batcave was like in that movie. I'm guessing it was shit?

But I was definitely expecting something different to the Batcave in BB considering the conversation about 'improving the foundations of the east wing' at the end of that film.

tlbraund wrote:
Mason wrote:Were you expecting some kind of cave from Batman & Robin?
I only saw the first 10 mins or so of Batman and Robin before turning it off so I don't know what the Batcave was like in that movie. I'm guessing it was shit?

But I was definitely expecting something different to the Batcave in BB considering the conversation about 'improving the foundations of the east wing' at the end of that film.
Well, actually the Cave was featured within the first few minutes of the movie, when Batman & Robin get in their vehicles: "This is why Superman works alone." ;)

Bullitt wrote:
tlbraund wrote:

Well, actually the Cave was featured within the first few minutes of the movie, when Batman & Robin get in their vehicles: "This is why Superman works alone." ;)
:lol: The best shitty movie of all time.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Bullitt wrote:
:lol: The best shitty movie of all time.
True that!