Loading...
The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

Posts: 129
when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat
Posts: 715
Mattman wrote:when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat

June 2012
Posts: 129
MrBatman wrote:
Mattman wrote:when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat

June 2012

you think they reveal the toys that late.. im not saying like release them i mean like show us what will be released.
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)
Posts: 50515
chee wrote:I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)


Stilettos? :modesty:
Posts: 129
i want to see a bat wing toy
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
m4st4 wrote:
chee wrote:I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)


Stilettos? :modesty:


Catwoman stilettos? Complete with the sharp edges?
Posts: 50515
chee wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Stilettos? :modesty:


Catwoman stilettos? Complete with the sharp edges?


Yup, why not? :D
Posts: 3379
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/afis-ask-matty-mattel-qa-answers-for-december-15th-2011
Q1. We’re getting our first look at the Dark Knight Rises later this month in the form of the 6 min Imax trailer. When will we get our first look at the toy line? And will it be in the same format as GL and TDK with 4″ figures and 6″ Movie Masters figures?

A1. You will see some information released starting with NY Toy Fair. There’ll be Movie Masters in 6″ and 3.75″ regular figures.


New York Toy Fair is happening in mid-February.

Rumored 6" figurines appearing at the fair:
Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Alfred, GCPD John Blake, Ra's Al Ghul
Posts: 13625
Location: Florida
m4st4 wrote:
chee wrote:
Catwoman stilettos? Complete with the sharp edges?


Yup, why not? :D


That would be awesome. :JGLface:
Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests.