The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Queen of Hearts wrote:
Hustler wrote:
I had it bookmarked, so it wasn't hard to fin- I mean, I spent HOURS searching for that. Disregard that time stamp on the post that says I commented 10 minutes after you. Anyway, I'm thinking of wearing that one to the premiere. That or one of my Design by Humans contest winners. OR the Fire Rises one MindYourSurroundings just posted. Decisions decisions.
I really like the black one:-) I say go with that if you cant decide:-) Thx again Hustler!
Mind- How many shirts have you bought now? just wondering:-)
Shaggy- That sucks that you had to wait that long. I had that happen to me when I ordered some stuff, I had no idea that I had to actually sign for it so everytime the shipment came, it missed me! Completely understand how irritating that is!
For TDKR? Fire Rises, Bane Hoody, Catwoman, and probably ordering that Jack Of All Trades Bane Rise Shirt this weekend. So...Four? Four...so far lol. I'm sure more neat shirts will come out too. I just get excited and I like to wear them to show my support and get myself and others hyped for it. I bought like 3 different shirts for The Avengers too, lol!

I found the Junior Novelization at BJ's today. But it wasn't TDKR. It was BB and TDK smashed into a children's book.

So I just got two Catwoman statues at my Comic Book store. Which was a surprise to me as I thought they came out next week. The small one from the waist up and the crouching one. As well as the tiny combo Bat/Cat figures and the goggles up MM figure. But for some reason the site won't let me upload the pics. They are just regular JPG's so I don't get why they won't upload.Took the pics with my trusty Iphone.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
This guy's job is so awesome.

Here is a picture of crouching Catwoman statue I picked up Wednesday.

Another shot.

Here are all of my Catwoman/Anne figures so far. Just got heroclix today.

Second picture looks more like Anne's stunt double. Hmm...

Dragon_316ca wrote:
Cool!!