The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mindheist wrote:I wonder if they will make TDKR lego. TDK is one of the biggest movie franchises and bigger than most that have already been made into lego: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter, Avengers, Toy Story, Cars. I don't see why Lego wants to miss out TDK. I know there's already lego kinda based on 1989 Batman which gives more of a reason to switch (or make in addition) to TDK lego since TDK is for the modern day young Batman fan.

I just have this sudden craving for TDK lego after seeing this http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/8919. Everyone should get it to 10,000 supports so I can buy it! :-D
Ask and Ye shall recieve:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=63772

I posted about this last week, but it seemed to get lost in all the Gary Oldman figure posting and excitement, but does anybody know if Matel made a 3 inch Joker figure back in the TDK days? Or even if it's been produced since then... but I'm looking specifically for 3 inch.

Finally preordered it! :tooexcited:

My copy is sitting in the box from Amazon in my living room. I chose not to look at it until Friday, after the midnight premiere. Thanks to the fuckstick at TIME, the ending may be ruined, but I want as much between the prologue and the end to remain a surprise to be discovered in the film.

TauHeel05 wrote:Image

I...must...resist! Flipped through just a few pages at the beginning. If y'all have the means, I highly recommend picking it up.
My aunt got me this as graduation gift. I still haven't gotten it yet. :|

apw

I...must...resist! Flipped through just a few pages at the beginning. If y'all have the means, I highly recommend picking it up.
:thumbup:

I have now ordered this on Amazon.

apw wrote:

:thumbup:

I have now ordered this on Amazon.
Is there a pdf version out there? :think: Can't wait for like three weeks to hold it.

apw

apw wrote:Image

Awesome :twothumbsup:

Gotham Rogues apparel is now on sale at Under Armour's website.