TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason wrote:In the next trailer, they need to hype up all of the set pieces. Lots of action, with a minute of development in the beginning of the trailer. Pretty much like the third for The Dark Knight, really.
More epic set pieces, The Bat and more Catwoman - or first timer for Catwoman for that matter.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Sorry. But I think were gonna get plenty more Bane between now and then. I'd actually like to see a little more of Blake and Tate, but I don't think well get to much more about those roles. But that might actually be a plus.
Don;t you think we may have had to much Bane? I'd rather they release more major Bane stuff in June, and begin more Batman-oriented promotional shtuff
No, The Joker had way more in the second trailer of TDK than Bane has had in the second trailer of TDKR and by that I don't mean just screen time. I mean the Joker said a lot and Bane has had one line so far.

The second trailer seemed mostly focused on Bruce anyways.

Either way they will make a great third trailer I'm sure, not sure if we will get much of Catwoman (maybe they are going to keep her more secretive like they did with Two-Face).

I really want the shot of Bane dropping the cowl. That shoulda been in trailer 2...
Also, I want more shots of Bane. He seemed to be in only a few shots, especially compared to the Joker in trailer 2, who was throughout all of it.

I want more music too. No offense, but I've had enough of the chant. It's fantastic, but when it's the only thing you hear as the music, you want other music. The prologue music was perfect with some chanting, but more original sounds and melody. It was fantastic, but the chanting as the only music in trailer 2 (except for some of Why So Serious) was kind of disappointing. I was hoping for more music like the piece from the prologue.

Baconboy wrote:I really want the shot of Bane dropping the cowl. That shoulda been in trailer 2...
Also, I want more shots of Bane. He seemed to be in only a few shots, especially compared to the Joker in trailer 2, who was throughout all of it.

I want more music too. No offense, but I've had enough of the chant. It's fantastic, but when it's the only thing you hear as the music, you want other music. The prologue music was perfect with some chanting, but more original sounds and melody. It was fantastic, but the chanting as the only music in trailer 2 (except for some of Why So Serious) was kind of disappointing. I was hoping for more music like the piece from the prologue.
I get ya
Sigs???

PowerDump wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Don;t you think we may have had to much Bane? I'd rather they release more major Bane stuff in June, and begin more Batman-oriented promotional shtuff
No, The Joker had way more in the second trailer of TDK than Bane has had in the second trailer of TDKR and by that I don't mean just screen time. I mean the Joker said a lot and Bane has had one line so far.

The second trailer seemed mostly focused on Bruce anyways.

Either way they will make a great third trailer I'm sure, not sure if we will get much of Catwoman (maybe they are going to keep her more secretive like they did with Two-Face).
At least two scenes: riding a badpod + quick shot, I'm sure; more Selina too

In fact the soundtrack is one of the things I'm most excited about. I love scores and such, and after listening to prologue score I was ecstatic.

Also, my favorite Batman villains are: Scarecrow, Bane, Joker, and Ra's al Ghul. As soon as they announced Bane I screamed. As soon as the first teaser pic was released I fell out of my chair. Nolan has done all of my fav villains and done them right. Even though we've had quite a lot of Bane from set photos to the prologue, I still want more.

I am not interested in Catwoman at all. I've never really liked her as a villain... :problem:

Baconboy wrote:In fact the soundtrack is one of the things I'm most excited about. I love scores and such, and after listening to prologue score I was ecstatic.

Also, my favorite Batman villains are: Scarecrow, Bane, Joker, and Ra's al Ghul. As soon as they announced Bane I screamed. As soon as the first teaser pic was released I fell out of my chair. Nolan has done all of my fav villains and done them right. Even though we've had quite a lot of Bane from set photos to the prologue, I still want more.

I am not interested in Catwoman at all. I've never really liked her as a villain... :problem:
She's not a villain.

Anybody else considering skipping this? I know it'll be so hard, but there were shots in the second trailer I wish I'd rathe seen for the first time opening night. I think if you have NO clue where it's going, at least with a lot of set pieces, your mind will be all the more blown.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Anybody else considering skipping this? I know it'll be so hard, but there were shots in the second trailer I wish I'd rathe seen for the first time opening night. I think if you have NO clue where it's going, at least with a lot of set pieces, your mind will be all the more blown.

-Vader
Hmmm...maybe.
Sigs???

We need to see more Catwoman.