TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SilverHeart wrote:
elixxxer wrote:Releasing frames of a trailer, seemingly ALL of them, only to not release the in-tact footage makes no sense. I'm not saying we will get a trailer before Monday, just that spoiling the entire thing a week early seems patently asinine.
Not all the frames, just 300 of them.
No because some locations unlock multiple frames

So, how close are we to 300? last I heard we were 98 away.

Forum Pro
Law
Knight_White/Dark wrote:So, how close are we to 300? last I heard we were 98 away.
Like 40 were released since then

.. jk idk but a lot

we almost there

I officially can't sleep now :judge:

elixxxer wrote:Releasing frames of a trailer, seemingly ALL of them, only to not release the in-tact footage makes no sense. I'm not saying we will get a trailer before Monday, just that spoiling the entire thing a week early seems patently asinine.
Exactly. There is no point to do this if were aren't actually going to get it early. WB would be trolling us.

Desire. It never ends.

Its amazing how we complain we get nothing, then out of the blue WB gives us something amazing and we complain and only want more!

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Desire. It never ends.

Its amazing how we complain we get nothing, then out of the blue WB gives us something amazing and we complain and only want more!
I WANT THE GREG DANIELS TRAILER!!!!!!

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Desire. It never ends.

It's our human nature to act like spoiled brats!