Will this top the Avengers? (B.O. wise)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Will It top the Avengers? By how mucH?

DEFINITELY, IT WILL BEAT AVATAR TOO
31%
Yeah, it'll make it to 1B
57%
Yeah, by a couple hundred thousands
7%
Yeah, just barely
2%
Avengers will win barely
1%
Avengers will win by a couple hundred thousands
No votes
AVENGERS WILL BEAT AVATAR
1%

Total votes: 87

Avengers will probably win body odor-wise.

The pre-ordering of TDKR tickets started yesterday, and ended already.
So much hype, plus, Nolan Fans from TDK had their faith strengthened after seeing Inception, and the Nolan Army had even more new fans.
The Dark Knight Rises beating The Avengers should be a no brainer, but I see The Dark Knight Rises Avada Kedavra-ing Harry Potter and sinking the Titanic all over again to make second in world-wide box office.
:batman:

solo2001 wrote:Avengers will probably win body odor-wise.
It already has.

07202012 wrote:http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2011/movie_brawl_2012/

TDKR is seriously one of the most anticipated movies of 2012.
Well yeah it will obviously be a smash hit, I mean TDK only made well over $500 million in the U.S. I don't get that bracket though, all those films will get slaughtered. Why the f*** is Hunger Games ahead of The Hobbit? The Hunger Games looks like shit.

PowerDump wrote:
07202012 wrote:http://www.mtv.com/content/news/2011/movie_brawl_2012/

TDKR is seriously one of the most anticipated movies of 2012.
Well yeah it will obviously be a smash hit, I mean TDK only made well over $500 million in the U.S. I don't get that bracket though, all those films will get slaughtered. Why the f*** is Hunger Games ahead of The Hobbit? The Hunger Games looks like shit.
Because it's MTV, voted by 13 year old girls who do nothing but obsess about the latest teen sensation. Has any of the twilight movies cross the 300 million mark domestically? Just curious.

cooldued wrote:
PowerDump wrote:
Because it's MTV, voted by 13 year old girls who do nothing but obsess about the latest teen sensation. Has any of the twilight movies cross the 300 million mark domestically? Just curious.
'Eclispe' did, but only stopped at the 300 million mark.

Bumping this since I saw some some new articles comparing the two.
And I wanna here more predictions and analysis.

07202012 wrote:Bumping this since I saw some some new articles comparing the two.
And I wanna here more predictions and analysis.
TDKR > The Avengers, simple as that. I'd say The Avengers will reach 1 billion eventually, TDKR could go up to 1.5 billion, those are the only two movies this summer that can go that high.