Massi Furlan Playing A Villain in TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:that does kind of look like him

lol@ memorable villain....the same shit happened wit hthat other guy, who was it? Josh Stewart? "I'm playing a villain in the Batman film!!!" "he's a big one"

he's just a merc lol
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they've been told to say these things to screw around with we interweb film nerds who analyze every little piece of news that comes out. Who else is going to be reading that inerview?

TalkOnCorners wrote:I wonder if he's playing mercenary #56 or sewer thug #34? We must find out!!!

I sure as hell hope thug #34. I still remember as a child watching thug #34 in the animated series and I got so googly eyed over the television seeing him. Can't wait for the appearance in the film.

EDWARD NIGMA CONFIRMED.

This sounds exactly like the late reveal that the actor who portrayed Lau was "a major villain" in The Dark Knight.

The fact that people are speculating it's ANOTHER legitimate Batman villain/character is beyond comical. Yeah, if JGL/Marion/Juno Temple/Hines Ward/Mr. Reese/Mr. Earle/Flass/Rameriz/Wuertz/Chechen/Gambol/Pencil Trick Victim/Fallafel Guy were all your favorite masked character, we could practically fill out the entire rogues gallery!

Shit, while were at it, "You are in hell, little man" prisoner from BB will probably be revealed to have been Bane all along. ...At least if this is how outrageous some of these assumptions are.

That dude looks huge. Probably Killer Croc. :shh:

Just some mercenarie.

MrBatman wrote:Just some mercenarie.
The black-masked man...

Guys I'm the main villain of TDKR,I'm playing Deathstroke and I'm Miranda/Talia's secret super soldier incase Bane goes rogue :roll:

Deathstroke wrote:Guys I'm the main villain of TDKR,I'm playing Deathstroke and I'm Miranda/Talia's secret super soldier incase Bane goes rogue :roll:
You sound more like Clayface.

The real villain of TDKR.

iAMwearingHOCKEYpads wrote:
Deathstroke wrote:Guys I'm the main villain of TDKR,I'm playing Deathstroke and I'm Miranda/Talia's secret super soldier incase Bane goes rogue :roll:
You sound more like Clayface.

The real villain of TDKR.
i really want to see Clayface in the reboot.