Promotional Images

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Aranion wrote:
Rashad28 wrote:Image
I know it's because Bats is not in focus, but the Batsuit looks odd here - like it's made of big, rectangular chunks rather than being as sculpted as it really is.

I'm also wondering if the cowl pinches Christian's nose, because every shot we have of him in the Batsuit, his mouth is open as if he's gasping for breath. :lol:
Well, from the trailer it looks like he definitely is gasping for breath. Also, the Batsuit is soaking wet. It is hard enough to breath through your nose with a cowl on when you're dry, let alone when everything is wet.. :batman:

BTW, thanks for the pics, Mason :twothumbsup:

lol hey

with the comparison picture of banes neck.. i think they are definitely going to beef him up a bit

Mattman wrote:with the comparison picture of banes neck.. i think they are definitely going to beef him up a bit
lol

I noticed in the pic with his arms out he doesn't seem to have the backpack as he has when he's walking up to batman during the fight scene in the new trailer. I wonder if this is his "pain meds" and i remember empire magazine saying he had 2 canisters in his back area for that.

Super large photos here. Great quality.

:twothumbsup:

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned already but the second picture looks like the clip from the teaser trailer
"When art imitates life"

:clap:
{=}

dafox wrote:I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned already but the second picture looks like the clip from the teaser trailer
Yeah, same location as the very last shot from the prologue as well... dun dun dun