TDKR Fan Videos

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
99SayGoodbye wrote:I found this trilogy tribute thingy, and I sort of approve of it.

Instaboner.

Also, I love how the author mashed up some lines from the different movies to make them dialogues, like:

- Don't be afraid, Bruce!
- I'm not afraid... I'm angry!

Or:

- Who the hell are you?
- I'm Gotham's reckoning...

So epic!

"Remember the Dark Knight Trilogy" is probably the best Nolan-Batman fan video out there at the moment. It was posted on this forum a while back but everyone dismissed the thread. :P

aaron wrote:"Remember the Dark Knight Trilogy" is probably the best Nolan-Batman fan video out there at the moment. It was posted on this forum a while back but everyone dismissed the thread. :P
Agreed. I like this trilogy video a lot more than the Ultimate Trilogy trailer, which just felt a bit off to me due to the editing. There are a lot of trilogy/tribute videos around but most of them just don't seem to to justice to the films...

Not sure if this goes here, but anyway a pretty silly interpretation of Batman i came across. Lol

really amazing animation!

Mindheist wrote:really amazing animation!
That was pretty damn awesome. :clap:

I'm hope someone will made video showing parallels between BB and TDKR.

I was making a Dark Knight trilogy video sometime ago, but lost it all when my home computer died. The replacement program did not have the same resources as the previous, but I managed to recut just the TDKR segment cause I'm in love with this piece of music (Gotham's Reckoning - Nokia trailer version). Some parts have different aspect ratio, but I couldn't help it. Anyway, there's no better place to share this than here. Hope you'll enjoy it.

dadosaboya wrote:I was making a Dark Knight trilogy video sometime ago, but lost it all when my home computer died. The replacement program did not have the same resources as the previous, but I managed to recut just the TDKR segment cause I'm in love with this piece of music (Gotham's Reckoning - Nokia trailer version). Some parts have different aspect ratio, but I couldn't help it. Anyway, there's no better place to share this than here. Hope you'll enjoy it.

That was the best 2 minutes since I have seen Bruce getting out of a Pit. Seriously.

But I'm still waiting for video of parallels between BB and TDKR

poplar wrote:That was the best 2 minutes since I have seen Bruce getting out of a Pit. Seriously.

But I'm still waiting for video of parallels between BB and TDKR
Thanks a lot, poplar! :twothumbsup: Too bad I lost the video I was making about the trilogy. Guess it would've been something close to what you want to see. Maybe I'll still do it sometime.