Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Beetles wrote:
Deathstroke wrote:It's right there in the comments,the guy is saying that he voted 60000 times for Bat's,so my assumption was correct :thumbup:

He say's he'll do the same for Bane later.
What kind of nerd does that? Seriously... He's gonna have carpal tunnel or something.
Someone with too much time,it appears that he has been caught or maybe he's slowing down.

TalkOnCorners wrote:He probably did a program to do that. I seriously doubt you can do 60k votes by hand.

Empire is probably pissed specially if they were planning on dragging this thing out until early next week. :lol:
I know, but it's funnier to imagine him sitting there voting 60,000 times by clicking everything nonstop :-D

TalkOnCorners wrote:He probably did a program to do that. I seriously doubt you can do 60k votes by hand.

Empire is probably pissed specially if they were planning on dragging this thing out until early next week. :lol:
He could have a script running, but it's also possible that they have a opening in how the votes get sent to the database that allow you to add dozens or more votes per page load. Count how many times you can click on the submit button before the page actually sends. If you click fast enough you can keep the page from sending. If they left a hole open in their code, it's possible all of the clicks would count as votes.

apw
How much time did it take? I just wrote a simple macro using my Logitech G15 keyboard and then rested an object on top of the key to keep it active. So it really did not take any time. It's just occupying my desktop computer's time. Luckily I have my laptop to use in the meantime. :)
This is how he did it.

WTF? Batman caught up big time :lol:

nowseed wrote:Wow, just woke up and saw that Batman overtook Bane! The weapon looks really cool. :modesty:
Anyway, with such an amount of votes, we should be able to see more. C'mon Empire, give us the covers already! :judge:

They clearly didn't think their site through. It moves up with every [so many] votes, but only updates that move every hour and votes got lost in the interim.

Empire won't care though, both covers will be fully revealed by the end of today and then we'll all go buy it.

For all you stranded Americans, I can try to pick up a free copy (my sister works at Bauer in advertising) and send it out to you.

Come on, who the hell cares, it's a fun game, just enjoy it :D Think of it as the following: probably by tomorrow we will have two official portraits of Bane and Batman. Don't blame Empire for anything, praise them instead for bringing us these cool covers.

Vee
Can't wait for the Nolan interview!

I guess the covers should be up by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Vee wrote:Can't wait for the Nolan interview!

I guess the covers should be up by the time I wake up tomorrow.
Me too, and i wonder how many stills we will get? Two or three?