Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The previews were to short to have an opinion about the soundtrack, heard nothing so far that sounded like the mtv trailer music.

Someone tell me when it leaks.

Forum Pro
Law
Listening to the trailer music they released really gets my juices flowing. One can only pray that that's what we hear on the soundtrack

Forum Pro
Law

Law_of_4 wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
I need longer previews! :judge:
You would think they would release the samples as well...
Seriously.

Off-topic, but for the music fans in here, Teddy Blass scored my short film and I just posted it into the Aspiring Filmmakers thread. I know a lot of you clamor for the next bit of original music from Teddy, so here is a link to the thread. http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 28&t=10156

eisentower30 wrote:Off-topic, but for the music fans in here, Teddy Blass scored my short film and I just posted it into the Aspiring Filmmakers thread. I know a lot of you clamor for the next bit of original music from Teddy, so here is a link to the thread. http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 28&t=10156
Seriously great stuff mate. I really enjoyed the film.

On another note though, the new trailer #4 from nokia has the entire track from the MTV awards playing in it.

MSUspartans2211 wrote: On another note though, the new trailer #4 from nokia has the entire track from the MTV awards playing in it.
It's a shame the end of the track in this particular trailer wasn't as epic as in the MTV reel.