Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I love absolutely everything about the soundtrack. Masterful work by Zimmer!
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Hi folks,

Glad to find out I'm not alone in my appreciation. Plus the animated GIFs are freaking hilarious!

- Chris

Kirok wrote:Hi folks,

Glad to find out I'm not alone in my appreciation. Plus the animated GIFs are freaking hilarious!

- Chris
:o :shock:
gib sigs

I think I understand all the complexities of trying to find all these great bonus tracks. Could someone help me out and point me in the direction of finding some good HQ iPhone and Z+App tracks? I would really appreciate the kindness.

Great forum too. Glad I found this place!

Thanks,

- Chris

Kirok wrote:I think I understand all the complexities of trying to find all these great bonus tracks. Could someone help me out and point me in the direction of finding some good HQ iPhone and Z+App tracks? I would really appreciate the kindness.

Thanks,

- Chris
Welcome to the board, Chris. :D

Kirok wrote:I think I understand all the complexities of trying to find all these great bonus tracks. Could someone help me out and point me in the direction of finding some good HQ iPhone and Z+App tracks? I would really appreciate the kindness.

Thanks,

- Chris
Torrents or warez forums. ;)
gib sigs

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Although I do wonder why no official extended soundtrack was ever compiled as they did with TDK.

Kirok wrote:Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Although I do wonder why no official extended soundtrack was ever compiled as they did with TDK.
There is an unofficial one that I (and many others here) downloaded that literally has every minute of music from TDKR. I love it!

Well, I didn't want to just waltz in make any demands since I'm the new neighbor and all... but hey, if there's a way...

;)