Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Does anyone know any download links for TDKR soundtrack with the bonus tracks? Thanks.

Havoc1st wrote:Does anyone know any download links for TDKR soundtrack with the bonus tracks? Thanks.
Go support something you like :facepalm:

Also, linking to pirated material is prohibited here.

Just like the actual film, the soundtrack really has this grand essence to it. It's big. It's a soundtrack that truly deserve to be played as loud as possible IMO.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Just like the actual film, the soundtrack really has this grand essence to it. It's big. It's a soundtrack that truly deserve to be played as loud as possible IMO.
Whenever I'm watching TDKR and my speakers are on full volume I see this as fantastic concert.

Alright, not quite TDKR's soundtrack but it's tightly related.

"I've never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy."

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Just like the actual film, the soundtrack really has this grand essence to it. It's big. It's a soundtrack that truly deserve to be played as loud as possible IMO.
Even the piece playing on the DVD menu makes the film feel big. Great way to get hyped before starting it. :D

What I also love about Zimmer's scores is how the melodies and motifs are repeated, and used for both large- and small-scale scenes. They become so powerful, and give the films more cohesion.

Does anybody have (or link to) the 'Batman Chased' track, the original film version and not the recording session one ? There are only fan made versions which are not edited well or have used wrong tracks to create it.

Rsionis wrote:Does anybody have (or link to) the 'Batman Chased' track, the original film version and not the recording session one ? There are only fan made versions which are not edited well or have used wrong tracks to create it.
You're 2 years late to the party to find that ver. online bub.

I m only late to join and find it on NF. Trust me. I have listened to everything that came out with this film the moment they were released. I went back a few pages around when the score hit online but nowhere the changes with this particular track was brought up. I have edited a cut myself but there are additional sounds not available in any other track/version. I have been searching it ever since but no luck and now i have gotten used to listening it with SFX.