Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Does anyone know what song is at the beginning when the plane is flying near the mountainside? Also, the song that take's place once Bane says "with no survivors" and "the fire rises!"? My initial thought was that it would be "The Fire Rises", but that's not it. It's also played when the cops run toward the mercenaries to fight at the end.

darthnazgul wrote:Listening to No Stone Unturned right now, Zimmer really outdid himself this time with the
Climax theme. Better than ever here and half of what made it so good.
I love that he called back to the Batman vs Ra's cue there, except amplified. Very appropriate.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
Does anyone know what song is at the beginning when the plane is flying near the mountainside? Also, the song that take's place once Bane says "with no survivors" and "the fire rises!"? My initial thought was that it would be "The Fire Rises", but that's not it. It's also played when the cops run toward the mercenaries to fight at the end.
Plane scene and NO SURVIVORS = Gotham's Reckoning.
And the cops running toward the mercenaries is a little different. THAT is in the Bane Suite.

Bacon wrote:
And the cops running toward the mercenaries is a little different. THAT is in the Bane Suite.
Ah okay thanks Bacon :twothumbsup:

I'm hoping, one day, a deluxe trilogy set is released with all the songs.

Bacon wrote:
Ah okay thanks Bacon :twothumbsup:

I'm hoping, one day, a deluxe trilogy set is released with all the songs.
I would die happy if I could get my hands on a copy of Batman Begins' extended score.

Bacon wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I'm looking for a specific piece of music from the film. It's the music that plays when we first see Bane in the sewers when he receives Gordon from his men. What's the track off the soundtrack that contains that music?
My best guess is in the Bane Suite.
I just youtubed that. When the hell did this song come out!?

I see there's more. Orphan, Wayne Manor, and Selina.
Last edited by MiracleSleeper on July 25th, 2012, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Could somebody PM me a link to All Out War? It's the only track I'm missing now. :geek:

Anyone have the ultra HQ version from HDtracks?

jcvargas09 wrote:Could somebody PM me a link to All Out War? It's the only track I'm missing now. :geek:
http://www.mediafire.com/?32y4llnj3b58d5m
Pw: 071212
MiracleSleeper wrote:
Bacon wrote: My best guess is in the Bane Suite.
I just youtubed that. When the hell did this song come out!?

I see there's more. Orphan, Wayne Manor, and Selina.
Yes. All of them are fantastic. They were released with the Z+ app. I currently don't know s**t about that app, so I wouldn't know. All I knew is that 4 long suites were released and they all are amazing, so I'm grateful for them. :lol:

Thanks a lot, Bacon! :ugeek: