TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CaliKid329 wrote:So did anybody else have Bane's voice completely different then it was in December for the first 6 minutes last night???

He sounded NOTHING like he did back in December. He sounded fine the rest of the movie but the first six minutes I face palmed he sounded so bad.
I noticed that, it really is very different. Don't know which one i prefer, even though i had no problem with the voice back then, this version was much more clearer but i preferred the old voice more i think.

RabidBEBOP wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:So did anybody else have Bane's voice completely different then it was in December for the first 6 minutes last night???

He sounded NOTHING like he did back in December. He sounded fine the rest of the movie but the first six minutes I face palmed he sounded so bad.
I noticed that, it really is very different. Don't know which one i prefer, even though i had no problem with the voice back then, this version was much more clearer but i preferred the old voice more i think.
agreed

Was the opening like The Prologue attached to MI4? What I mean is, did it have Gordon's Harvey Dent Speech and then the Prologue Comes on, or does it go straight to the prologue?

apw
BlairCo wrote:Was the opening like The Prologue attached to MI4? What I mean is, did it have Gordon's Harvey Dent Speech and then the Prologue Comes on, or does it go straight to the prologue?
It had the Harvey Dent speech.

apw wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Was the opening like The Prologue attached to MI4? What I mean is, did it have Gordon's Harvey Dent Speech and then the Prologue Comes on, or does it go straight to the prologue?
It had the Harvey Dent speech.
I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be in the final cut.

Yes, I feel the same. I really wish there was a place to start a petition to get the old voice back during the prologue for DVD release. Even the delivery of the lines sounded different than they did back in December. All because a few people couldn't understand what he was saying. I know I'll probably get used to the seemingly new voice in the prologue, but I really want the old one back and if there was some way we could get it on a DVD release I'd surely appreciate that.

Yeah, the voice took me off guard at first because I was used to hearing him distorted with awful audio in a bootleg version of the prologue. But after a minute, I got used to it and preferred the changed voice in the end. Sounded more maniacal and crazy.

The voice was completely different from the one in December. It was almost like each word Bane said was enunciated so well that his sentences sounded fractured and broken up so everyone could understand what was saying.

It was a bit jarring but that's probably because we're so used to the bootleg version.

Was the prologue actually 6 minutes? Felt like 3.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender