TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hi everyone!

Can someone PM me the link of the 600 or 700+ Mo prologue you were talking about?
Thanks a lot :angel:

DHOPW42 wrote: It was to show how idiot (douchebag?) that CIA agent was. He really seems like a rookie in that shot, who has a big mouth but little brain. I'm sure that was the intention of that scene, so Bane can laugh his ass off how dumb this agent is.
I would go along with this to an extent. I think it also shows just how powerful Bane is, that he let the CIA agent feel as though he had total control of the situation (hence his erratic behaviour). Within minutes the tables are turned.

I imagine we will see a similar thing in Gotham. The "rich, powerful people" feel as though they are in control, acting erratically, then Bane flips the situation: he's in control.

I have a question for you guys about IMAX experience :

I live in France (Paris) and didn't have the chance to see the prologue. The "best" French IMAX theater is in Paris but is far from the required standards: the screen is 21x11m, ratio 1.90, the projection is digital with 2x Christie 2K to simulate a 4K projection...
The experience is more immersive than in a regular theater but I think it's far from the real IMAX experience.
Do you think it would worth the price to try it in London (BFI)?

WhiteKnight wrote:I have a question for you guys about IMAX experience :

I live in France (Paris) and didn't have the chance to see the prologue. The "best" French IMAX theater is in Paris but is far from the required standards: the screen is 21x11m, ratio 1.90, the projection is digital with 2x Christie 2K to simulate a 4K projection...
The experience is more immersive than in a regular theater but I think it's far from the real IMAX experience.
Real IMAX is something else. It's insane. I had never seen anything other than science productions in real IMAX until MI: 4 and it was completely worth the drive for me. But I don't know how much it would cost you to get to London from Paris.

France to London is what, 2 hrs by train? 4~5 hrs by car? Grab a few friends and do it man, it's not a short trip, but events like TDKR happen once in a lifetime. That's a reasonable journey to watch it in a true IMAX. I watched Inception in a LIEMAX and was already fascinated, watching TDKR in a true IMAX might be something from another world.

WhiteKnight wrote:I have a question for you guys about IMAX experience :

The BFI here is really outstanding, and I think it'd be worth the trip. Go for it, man.

money is nothing compared to muscle when it comes to controlling people through fear- that's Bane's message to the rich 8-)

SantomTheWhite wrote:money is nothing compared to muscle when it comes to controlling people through fear- that's Bane's message to the rich 8-)
I like that.

What's pretty interesting is Bane uses physical force to penetrate their physical impulses( get them to stop and listen to him) and then resorts to using words to penetrate their minds and hearts

The trip will cost me around 100€ but I think it will be worth its price...

See the most advanced cinema experience in the world with the greatest quality and for the final piece of my beloved trilogy is priceless, right? :lol: