TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yorkville Horizon wrote:
dafox wrote:So when are we going to be able to watch this online legally?
Probably next year, May or June.
asked this question earlier. Is this what happened with TDK prologue? I'm more interested in the sizzle reel that followed the prologue. I can see myself running in against the cops on Wall in the reel, but we took about 15 takes of that scene, and camera placement was different each time. I personally anticipate a different presentation in the final product, and have been trying to stockpile as much 'evidence' of myself as possible.
In almost all of the bootlegs, I'm OUT of frame, and in the one or two that DO capture me, I'm a blur.
I suppose I could have worse problems; I'm just a paranoid completist.
My childhood dream came true.
In actuality, the TDK prologue was never officially released online. The only other source that had it before the film opened is the limited edition of Batman Begins, but that was just ten days before the 18th.

DHOPW42 wrote:Oh, that icy logo must look sooooo frakking awesome on the big screen. I'm jealous.
With the bootlegs, you're also missing out on the cool sound of the ice cracking.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Wisebrook wrote:Has a good copy come out yet? I have one thats VERY good.
Tits or GTFO.

Wait, no. Wrong meme.

Pics or it didn't happen.

485MB, centered. I have no internet, if anyone has any insight on how to get this up directly from my phone PM me, its the best ive seen...

Wisebrook wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
Tits or GTFO.

Wait, no. Wrong meme.

Pics or it didn't happen.

485MB, centered. I have no internet, if anyone has any insight on how to get this up directly from my phone PM me, its the best ive seen...

If you get it off your phone, I would love to see the quality!

Im concerned about this prologue version getting back to me, if anyone knows about how to erase the source camera info while uploading to youtube i can get this up. Or if someone has a youtube account i can use PM me.

Hello all.

Been following the thread unregistered for a bit, and just signed up. Sent Wisebrook a PM on how to possibly remove the file's information tags quickly.

NL197 wrote:Hello all.

Been following the thread unregistered for a bit, and just signed up. Sent Wisebrook a PM on how to possibly remove the file's information tags quickly.
any developments?

jcvargas09 wrote:
Yorkville Horizon wrote:
Probably next year, May or June.
asked this question earlier. Is this what happened with TDK prologue? I'm more interested in the sizzle reel that followed the prologue. I can see myself running in against the cops on Wall in the reel, but we took about 15 takes of that scene, and camera placement was different each time. I personally anticipate a different presentation in the final product, and have been trying to stockpile as much 'evidence' of myself as possible.
In almost all of the bootlegs, I'm OUT of frame, and in the one or two that DO capture me, I'm a blur.
I suppose I could have worse problems; I'm just a paranoid completist.
My childhood dream came true.
In actuality, the TDK prologue was never officially released online. The only other source that had it before the film opened is the limited edition of Batman Begins, but that was just ten days before the 18th.
I was hoping there might be some WB Bluray they could tack the prologue onto before release date... But who knows.

m4st4 wrote:
George wrote:
That doesn't necessarily mean it was good acting. I like Aiden Gillen, though, so sort of I'm fine with his performance.
That's what you get when Glee generation comments on actors and acting in general. Aidan Gillen knows his job, ''CIA Douche'' is non existent IMDb persona and that character from the prologue was just fine.
I think the guy did a better job than Tom Cruise did in that scene (Rock of Ages trailer? Which one had to see before the TDKR trailer.) in which he signs on a fan girl's you-know-what.
MrBatman wrote:Glee? Your joking right?]I hate that program.
Good to know I'm not alone. ;)

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
They cut you out completely because you sucked. :P
Not as hard as your Mother, son.