TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DarkShadow wrote:
JayCificity wrote:Apparently, there's more in the leaking. The prologue script pages are victim now.
http://www.wwtdd.com/2011/12/script-pag ... ve-leaked/
Not sure if legit or not.
I believe it's legit.
Hm.. looks like legit, I am surprised that location is Africa not Scotland! And we can see the following location :-D

Asanty wrote:
DarkShadow wrote:
I believe it's legit.
Hm.. looks like legit, I am surprised that location is Africa not Scotland! And we can see the following location :-D
EXT. GOTHAM
my guess? that over shot from the trailer, I think it was shot in NYC
Untitled.jpg

can anyone pm direct me to the prologue? not interested in the trailer as i can just wait till it's out
i just want a copy so that i can view it at my pleasure over the 6 month wait :D

I'm pretty sure it's not legit.
Anyone could sit down with Celtx, having downloaded the bootleg prologue, and write a script based on what's going on.

Also, the headings of the scenes are wrong, as in usual Nolan scripts this is the usual format for them:
INT. OFFICE, HIGH RISE -- DAY (heading from the first scene of TDK, from the official script)

This presumed leaked script doesn't have any time of the day/night reported in the heading and has a rather sloppy writing, so I call shenanigans on that.

Nicola wrote:I'm pretty sure it's not legit.
Anyone could sit down with Celtx, having downloaded the bootleg prologue, and write a script based on what's going on.

Also, the headings of the scenes are wrong, as in usual Nolan scripts this is the usual format for them:
INT. OFFICE, HIGH RISE -- DAY (heading from the first scene of TDK, from the official script)

This presumed leaked script doesn't have any time of the day/night reported in the heading and has a rather sloppy writing, so I call shenanigans on that.
I agree on that one.

Nicola wrote:I'm pretty sure it's not legit.

yeah and usually notable objects or characters are capitalised
EDIT: just read through the bit about the scotland video.. too bad :(
maybe a few weeks or so following this one someone could post up the vid (if they dled it)? maybe WB will have eased their ninjas by then

"Bane glares at Pavel". Well that settles the argument of yesterday :-D

Cilogy wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:Personally, after two Nolan Bat flicks I'm not optimistic about the third feeling fresh. I'd like Nolan to tackle other topics and themes. Batman feels pretty old to me at this point.

I'd like to wait for the Warner release of the trailer and watch some proper footage before figuring out if it's something worth watching. As for now... I'm not inclined to care.
Just look at it this way, this is the end of the story that he started and continued with BB and TDK. I think even Nolan felt like this a bit. He wanted to do TDKR to complete the journey.

It's the final chapter, and Nolan's not coming back. I think you need to see both the trailer and prologue properly to grasp the scope of it.
I actually agree. I'm just disappointed that the material of the Prologue could not persuade me but watching bootlegs isn't the way these clips were meant to be seen, so I'm still keeping some hope up that the official WB trailers are going to blow my mind. As of now, I'm just not feeling it.

Not to change the subject but why couldn't they just bring another dead body to pose as the henchman that had to stay on the airplane and die :suicide: . Poor guy, he must have been crazy for them 72 virgins...

Huelestaki wrote:
Not to change the subject but why couldn't they just bring another dead body to pose as the henchman that had to stay on the airplane and die :suicide: . Poor guy, he must have been crazy for them 72 virgins...
What difference does that make? Either way, someone would have to die.

The guy they left behind probably wasn't too important anyway. And he seemed honored to be dying for Bane.