TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CaliKid329 wrote:Each pass gets in 2 people correct. Yourself and a guest?
That's only if you chose the option for two tickets. So, for instance, I have a PDF with two pages: a ticket for me and a ticket for a guest.

George wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:Each pass gets in 2 people correct. Yourself and a guest?
That's only if you chose the option for two tickets. So, for instance, I have a PDF with two pages: a ticket for me and a ticket for a guest.
I have 2 PDF tickets 2, that doesn't mean I get in 4 people total?

CaliKid329 wrote:
George wrote:
How many total pages are the PDF files? The tickets say who gets in. I have one ticket with my name, and another ticket that says Guest Of:

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES -
PROLOGUE
GEORGE

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES -
PROLOGUE
GUEST OF:
GEORGE

There's a separate piece of paper for each person getting in.

George wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
How many total pages are the PDF files? The tickets say who gets in. I have one ticket with my name, and another ticket that says Guest Of:

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES -
PROLOGUE
GEORGE

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES -
PROLOGUE
GUEST OF:
GEORGE

There's a separate piece of paper for each person getting in.
Dang it. I didn't see that. Well, gonna have to tell my pops and other friend I fudged up.

George wrote:Keep it to the prologue :judge:
Why was my comment the only comment deleted then?

You nazi dictator.

onestep2farclown wrote:
George wrote:Keep it to the prologue :judge:
Why was my comment the only comment deleted then?

You nazi dictator.
Really?

Something tells me that, given a similar posting history, GothamGuy wouldn't be getting the same amount of thread-derailing attention.

Fallon wrote:Something tells me that, given a similar posting history, GothamGuy wouldn't be getting the same amount of thread-derailing attention.
My wife and I are going to see the prologue on Tuesday. And we will definitely be having sex afterward. Not that it's anyone's business.

:roll:

darkest_knight wrote:
Fallon wrote:Something tells me that, given a similar posting history, GothamGuy wouldn't be getting the same amount of thread-derailing attention.
My wife and I are going to see the prologue on Tuesday. And we will definitely be having sex afterward. Not that it's anyone's business.

Are you gonna do it on top of your master's degree?

steveportee wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:

Are you gonna do it on top of your master's degree?
Best post ever.