TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:
m_man360 wrote:
It depends on what your idea of blowing our minds is. It could be an epic 4 minute montage of how things have changed. If you remember the opening titles of Watchmen, that in my opinion blew my mind away as the history was depicted. The stadium could be in it as well as a possible chase sequence...

we already know what the prologue is and it has nothing to do with Gotham
Well thanks for ruining that for me.

movieman1005 wrote:
warnerg wrote:

Ya the manager said yes it will have the 6 min prologue followed by a 2 min trailer. I'm guessing it will be a full trailer with scenes from the movie. All i know is if this trailer comes out early, along with the prologue, I have to be strong and not give in to the online or bootleg versions. After what Teddy said about it being such a good experience to view it on the IMAX screen I don't want to ruin it.
Do you know if this is the same trailer that will likely come in front of Sherlock Homles??

I only know of it showing with MI4.

corderouge wrote:Hey all, I've been lurking here for almost a year, but this is my first post...
I live in Australia, and I was wondering whether you would know whether the prologue is running only in the US and the UK, because I've been looking forward to this for ages, and it would be awesome if we get to watch the Prologue here in Australia...

Thank you :)
It's playing in Sydney on the 16th.

GothamGirl wrote:Quick Question:

What do you think Gotham has been like for the past 8 years?

Is there any evidence to suggest the Gotham has been going through tough times since Batman's been gone or has it been relatively calm until Bane shows up?
The latter. After the events of The Dark Knight, Gotham has come together to mourn Dent's murder, the Joker has been committed, and organized crime has been mostly put out of business. At least, that's what I've thought and believe was recently confirmed in an interview with Gary Oldman where he described the city as being "cleaned up."

eisentower30 wrote:
Be with me.

eisentower30 wrote:

TeddyBlass wrote:
corderouge wrote:Hey all, I've been lurking here for almost a year, but this is my first post...
I live in Australia, and I was wondering whether you would know whether the prologue is running only in the US and the UK, because I've been looking forward to this for ages, and it would be awesome if we get to watch the Prologue here in Australia...

Thank you :)
It's playing in Sydney on the 16th.
Thank you. If it's not too much to ask, wher could I find out if it will play in Melbourne's IMAX cinema?

apw

eisentower30 wrote:
so true,it was such a bummer.