Rob Brown joins the cast

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Christopher Nolan has been filming the finale of his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, for so many months, one would think that every role in the film has already been cast, but in the "Players" section of Variety, it's mentioned that actor Rob Brown, star of the football drama The Express, as well as Finding Forrester and Coach Carter, has joined the film in an undisclosed role.
Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83158
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Forum Pro
Law
Wow, actually really excited for this addition. He was really great in Finding Forester.

Law_of_4 wrote:Wow, actually really excited for this addition. He was really great in Finding Forester.
Same. Great young actor.

I suppose he will have a role nearly as significant as, for example, Gambol's role in TDK. Still, good news.

Great news! I suppose this time around there won't be any 'He should turn himself AIN!' additions, every single one of them look and act damn fine! :clap:

Good addition. This cast just gets bigger and bigger, even though they're just small parts. I'm assuming.

m4st4 wrote:Great news! I suppose this time around there won't be any 'He should turn himself AIN!' additions, every single one of them look and act damn fine! :clap:
Yeah, it would be awesome if every single role, no matter how small, were played by a competent actor. As opposed to

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Yeah, it would be awesome if every single role, no matter how small, were played by a competent actor. As opposed to
Nothing wrong with a short scene like that in a batman/comic-book/popcorn movie, and it's there for moving the plot and characters along. If anything poor screenwriting - not the actors fault.

Give me a fucking break with this unessacery fanboy nitpicking. Its a Batman movie, not citizen kane. Its so irrelevant and uncreative to attack scenes like this, you can pull out 5-6 of these scenes from almost any film. Just because some other fanboys has complained (and boy do they nitpick) about this in the past dosnt make it the end of the world. Think for yourself
@sammyjankis88

The "He should turn himself in" guy was much worse IMO.

Edward Nygma confirmed.Or maybe Thug #3.