[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Z. Cobb wrote:this shit is amazing... i see an eyes wide shut kubrickian scene in the film.
YES!

Lol, Mason got trolled.

I'd love to read that PM conversation. :lol:

Ok I gave in, watched in once and that's it for me. I already pooped my pants not ready to go again.

I'll wait for the HD trailer, this stuff just doesnt do it justice.. But damn.. that MUSIC.. 8-)

..and that football scene .. LOL
Last edited by stanley on December 15th, 2011, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Lol, Mason got trolled.

I'd love to read that PM conversation. :lol:
I'm not clear yet. No but really, dude is very convincing.

It's spread to SHH now, though. If he's a troll, he's about to become very popular.

Outstanding! Bruce and Selina just made trailer for me!! Hathaway is just wow.... that voice and look, she gonna steal the show, music was great! Need HD asap :judge:

Asanty wrote:Outstanding! Bruce and Selina just made trailer for me!! Hathaway is just wow.... that voice and look, she gonna steal the show, music was great! Need HD asap :judge:
Can I ask you something; when Hathaway was announced as Selina Kyle, were you one of those people who were absolutley negative towards that choice?

lefluxed wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:The ridiculous thing is that WB doesn't care a lot about the full length movies which are trawling the web but it's actually concerned about a leaked trailer.
That's because the movie isn't even close to being released and hasn't earned the bulk of its cash back yet. The marketing of a film like this is just about the most important thing for these massive studios, it has to be perfectly executed at the exact times to build hype. These things floating around the web affect these strategies, and can marginally taint them.
I agree with you. But every major studio knows that the chances of a trailer leak are high.
They must be prepared to avoid this sort of thing.

In the last movie they were successful.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

I very much look forward to seeing this trailer in high quality, and viewing it frame-by-frame in 720p. Nerd alert.

Asanty wrote:Outstanding! Bruce and Selina just made trailer for me!! Hathaway is just wow.... that voice and look, she gonna steal the show, music was great! Need HD asap :judge:
This. I've been saying this for months. And now, finally, people are coming around.

Anne FTW
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Does anyone have a transcrpit of the trailer? I can't understand what anyone is saying.