[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
This should be an after credit scene:
Bruce Wayne, Selina, Alfred, Lucius, Gordon, Blake, a chimpanzee, and the "No More Dead Cops!" guy all go to a restaurant to eat shawarma .

JMan wrote:
Alberto wrote:
Nope.
Wow! You had to actually login and type that helpful, uh, "comment." I'm impressed. :lol:
If you really love Nolan, you wouldn't want him to get back to this story. He finished the trilogy. Full circle. The Legend ended and so did Nolan's journey through this wonderful story. And your idea doesn't show respect to neither Nolan nor Bruce Wayne, whose time as Batman and as a vigilante is over. He lives happily now and there is no need for him to return to that. A reboot isn't necessary, but it's still better than a continuation of this story, which Nolan ended.

Alberto wrote:
JMan wrote:
Wow! You had to actually login and type that helpful, uh, "comment." I'm impressed. :lol:
If you really love Nolan, you wouldn't want him to get back to this story. He finished the trilogy. Full circle. The Legend ended and so did Nolan's journey through this wonderful story. And your idea doesn't show respect to neither Nolan nor Bruce Wayne, whose time as Batman and as a vigilante is over. He lives happily now and there is no need for him to return to that. A reboot isn't necessary, but it's still better than a continuation of this story, which Nolan ended.
Well alright! That's the kind of literate, thoughtful response that I've come to expect from the literate, thoughtful people at NF. I may not agree with you, and I may find the idea of filming a version of Miller's "The Dark Night Returns" to be a more fascinating proposition that you do. That's cool. But your comments on Nolan have reminded me that "The Dark Night Returns" really would not be something that Nolan would do. He's done with The Dark Knight--although I still think it would interesting to see Bale as an old, old Batman raising a new set of Bat-children as Miller presented Batman. Whatever. But I hope you can see why your reply here was, to me, far more in the spirit of exchanging and commenting on ideas--and critiquing them--that a simple "Nope." Peace out.

Red Hood wrote:This should be an after credit scene:
Bruce Wayne, Selina, Alfred, Lucius, Gordon, Blake, a chimpanzee, and the "No More Dead Cops!" guy all go to a restaurant to eat shawarma .
I would love that :-D

Batcat wrote:
Red Hood wrote:This should be an after credit scene:
I would love that :-D
I'd personally just prefer an after credits scene of
Bruce and Selina having lots of hot sex. :twisted:

TalkOnCorners wrote:I'd personally just prefer an after credits scene of
Bruce and Selina and Talia having lots of hot sex. :twisted:
Fixed

BlairCo wrote:
Bruce and Selina and Talia having lots of hot sex. :twisted:
Fixed
sex with a dead body... whatever floats your boat.

Z. Cobb wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Fixed
It would take place after Bruce comes back to Gotham.

BlairCo wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
It would take place after Bruce comes back to Gotham.
Well... I reckon its the time when 3 months just went missing in the film... it happened then.

Bruce and Alfred and Fox and William Earle and Bane and Talia having lots of hot sex. :twisted:
Fixed.