[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Demon Drift wrote:Not really. He said it was going to be like A Tale of Two Cities, and I think at the end of that the main character fakes his death and goes off with his love.

Bruce can finally live. He doesn't want to be Batman forever, like Alfred said, he never should of come back, all that awaits him is pain an tragedy.
I didn´t ask it to you.

R2ind wrote:So far, I've mostly talked about the end of the movie. You'll be able to enjoy most of it while still being unsure about what I, and others have said. I could tell you a very specific detail from the beginning of the movie. Something within the first 10 minutes following the prologue. I have not seen it posted anyplace yet. Not even guessed at. If I did that, you would have no doubts about what I have said and the movie would truly be spoiled for you. I don't think I want to do that to you.... Hmmm, I'll think about it.
go for it. pm if you have to. i'm curious.

R2ind wrote:So far, I've mostly talked about the end of the movie. You'll be able to enjoy most of it while still being unsure about what I, and others have said. I could tell you a very specific detail from the beginning of the movie. Something within the first 10 minutes following the prologue. I have not seen it posted anyplace yet. Not even guessed at. If I did that, you would have no doubts about what I have said and the movie would truly be spoiled for you. I don't think I want to do that to you.... Hmmm, I'll think about it.
I would also like a PM with this information. Knowing about what happens in a film doesn't ruin anything for me. Bring on the firehose of information. The enjoyment is seeing how well it's pulled off.

Balefan wrote:
So tell me now what happens to Miranda Tate at the end???
Tell me now and I will give you some credit.
Demon Drift wrote:It sounds like a great ending to me.
Easily THE WORST ending of all the 3 movies.
Shitty ending
How about you see the film before making judgement because right now your going hissy because your potentially getting an ending you wanted . It is all about execution , and your going to boycott a movie that very well may win Best picture or at least get an oscar nomination based on early buzz . Who are you hurting ?b THe film will make money whether you go or not ... So misss what may very well be the Best Batman film we ever get because he may end it on somewhat of a happy note.

I for the life of me do not understand why there seems to be a certain group of fans who insist Bruce must die toget their ending Nolan deserves to be given the trust here . He earned itSee the movie and mame your judgement than

Balefan wrote:If that is the real ending I simply won´t watch the movie.
No matter what the ending is this is just stupid. Why are you here? Are you a Nolan fan? A Batman fan? You won't watch a film because of a possible ending someone posted on the internet? :lol: You my friend... are lost.

RIFA wrote:
No matter what the ending is this is just stupid. Why are you here? Are you a Nolan fan? A Batman fan? You won't watch a film because of a possible ending someone posted on the internet? :lol: You my friend... are lost.
balefan what ever your original intentions, you have become truly lost. Theres a rare blue flower...

RIFA wrote:
I still defend the notion that what you do is not as important as how you do it. From what I've read, the ending feels solid, I expected something different but I don't dislike it. But I'll WAIT to watch the film until I decide for myself. Again, you can have a shitty concept done masterfully.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
RIFA wrote: No matter what the ending is this is just stupid. Why are you here? Are you a Nolan fan? A Batman fan? You won't watch a film because of a possible ending someone posted on the internet? :lol: You my friend... are lost.
I still defend the notion that what you do is not as important as how you do it. From what I've read, the ending feels solid, I expected something different but I don't dislike it. But I'll WAIT to watch the film until I decide for myself. Again, you can have a shitty concept done masterfully.
If you told someone that the next Batman film would end with Batman framing himself for murder and Two-Face dying about half an hour after he's introduced you'd say that sounds pretty idiotic.

Hell, if you told someone that there's this great film where the hero lets the love of his life get on a plane with some other dude and fly away that doesn't sound awfully appealing either.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

ArmandFancypants wrote:
didich wrote:
If you told someone that the next Batman film would end with Batman framing himself for murder and Two-Face dying about half an hour after he's introduced you'd say that sounds pretty idiotic.

Hell, if you told someone that there's this great film where the hero lets the love of his life get on a plane with some other dude and fly away that doesn't sound awfully appealing either.
Exactly. After all, basic concepts are too simple and even subjective, the development is more important, it's what separates a good idea from a good film.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I prefer to see Bruce dead than with Selina at the end.
I hate happy romantic endings...as I said before,they make me vomit.
That's pretty alarming. I wonder what happened to you in your life to make you such an angry, jaded, and cynical person; to the point where you hate happy endings in fictional escapism films.

I really hope I never end up that bitter.

And as for the ending itself, I'll have to wait and see it on the big screen to decide if I like it or not. One thing I can tell you right now is that the masses will like the ending. And that's kind of the point of big summer movies, to make an ending that pleases most people (you can't please everyone).

I want to see Bruce growing as a character. I don't want everything to stay as it was in the comics, with Bruce always being Batman and never having a proper life. Him dying would be a better ending than him being trapped under the monster of Batman forever.