[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
GothamGirl wrote:
supernolan wrote:Just finished watching the movie with my gf at http://goldmoviedownloads.com/movie/the ... rises-2012 and I must say that I'm impressed. Some of your predictions were right. I don't want to spoil it to you guys but the ending was amazing although a little bit disappointing since I'm such a big fan of Batman movies. Will watch it again when it comes out in the theater!

Lies.
Don't feed the spammers.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:Don't feed the spammers.
I remember you.

SantomTheWhite wrote:that oprah gif is fucking stupid.
The gif pretty much sums up my feelings regarding the JGL becoming Batman theory. Sorry if you found it so "fucking stupid".

:roll:

mchekhov wrote:that 1st one is really good

in the end of BB, Bruce is talking to Rachel and she asks about the mansion..."what will you?" he says "rebuild it..brick for brick"

with Gotham destroyed, Gordon could be saying to Batman "what will you do?"

"rebuild it...brick for brick"

the 2nd one is a straight rip off of my Plot theory in the Speculation thread with the Ra's quote about being a legend and being more than just a man :D and its also a really good ending
I don't think Gotham will be that torn up...will it? Has there been any evidence to suggest that the city will be completely decimated? (Other than that war zone" quote)

GothamGirl wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:that oprah gif is fucking stupid.
The gif pretty much sums up my feelings regarding the JGL becoming Batman theory. Sorry if you found it so "fucking stupid".

mchekhov wrote:that 1st one is really good

in the end of BB, Bruce is talking to Rachel and she asks about the mansion..."what will you?" he says "rebuild it..brick for brick"

with Gotham destroyed, Gordon could be saying to Batman "what will you do?"

"rebuild it...brick for brick"

the 2nd one is a straight rip off of my Plot theory in the Speculation thread with the Ra's quote about being a legend and being more than just a man :D and its also a really good ending
I don't think Gotham will be that torn up...will it? Has there been any evidence to suggest that the city will be completely decimated? (Other than that war zone" quote)

There has

mchekhov wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:

There has
There have been a few pics which suggest it as well, like those cars scattered around the city street used as barriers to prevent people from leaving.

After Bane's mask is taken off, he collapses, and so does our beloved UNMASKED Batman, mortally wounded.
Bruce Wayne is honored, and it ends with the Bat signal shining in the night.

07202012 wrote:
After Bane's mask is taken off, he collapses, and so does our beloved UNMASKED Batman, mortally wounded.
Fake and gay.

Mason wrote:
07202012 wrote:
Fake and gay.

07202012 wrote:
Congratulations 07202012 you just made my sh*t list
"When art imitates life"

gillberg2k1 (WB insider guy) posted this over @ SHH:
It'll be something completely fresh and new. They have to reboot. The film has a fairly hard ending. The talk early on has been to try something much more comic-booky, as many have wisely guessed. Probably something more akin to the wildly popular Arkham Asylum/Arkham City games.
Believe it or not, I've deliberately made it a point to avoid spoilers on this one like the plague.

However, I am directly quoting when I say "fairly hard ending." They have to reboot. Take that as you will.

Having said that, I'm of the persuasion that they're going to do something very special and potentially controversial. We'll see.