[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Didn't know where to post this, but I'm not sure if many have seen it. The whole video consists of Nolan directing, basically, it's amazingly interesting. No real spoilers, just JGL waving a gun around.

There's these ones too. I laughed when Nolan looked up and spotted the guy filming. :lol: :lol:

Mason wrote:There's these ones too. I laughed when Nolan looked up and spotted the guy filming. :lol: :lol:
At that point they just didn't give a s^%$ anymore :lol:

movieman1005 wrote:I believe this video was never posted. It shows a scene being filmed with JGL. Don't really see it as a spoiler, but just in case for some people:
Wow, I've never seen that. You can hear JGL's lines at the end, too.

Mason wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:I believe this video was never posted. It shows a scene being filmed with JGL. Don't really see it as a spoiler, but just in case for some people:
Wow, I've never seen that. You can hear JGL's lines at the end, too.
What does he say?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Mason wrote: Wow, I've never seen that. You can hear JGL's lines at the end, too.
What does he say?

"Gordon (?), you okay? I'm a cop, I need your car right now."

George wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
What does he say?

Not Gordon. Just some random guy. He says something along the lines of: "Get out of the car!"

George wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
What does he say?

I think it's "Sir, you okay?"

Very cool, i've never seen that before,
Thanks for posting!