[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Maybe this villain Cone is not a villain at all what if it's nolan's new version of
Robin

Haha guys I'm on set and see the cone at a pond, I'll be answering questions about it for the next three days.

fuck the cone

SantomTheWhite wrote:fuck the cone
Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but if you don't like the cone, what are you even doing on these forums? These were clearly designed for discussion among people who are fans of the cone's work. So just get the hell out of here.

Man with Heath getting a best supporting actor award do you think Cone could end up doing the same. I just hope he steals the show like Hardy did in Inception :twothumbsup:

warnerg wrote:Man with Heath getting a best supporting actor award do you think Cone could end up doing the same. I just hope he steals the show like Hardy did in Inception :twothumbsup:
That's a given. I heard that the cone's role was set-up to be a scene stealer.

Thanks for the update Mason.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Thanks for the update Mason.

Ya good pics and finally a pic of L. Fox :twothumbsup: