[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SmokeySify wrote:I'm not planning on going out shooting tonight, but I do have the closeup video of the GPD cop cars ready. Go to my channel to watch. And please flame the weirdo vampire who's hating on my vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeysify?feature=mhsn
Thanks for posting, you've captured some pretty great footage in general.

wow, great stuff!!! thanks for posting it.

Damn good job getting all of this footage man.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
Goku Goes Crazy wrote:My source never made me promise not to leak. He wanted me to post it. That's why he gave it to me! My source came to me because of my reputation on IMDb as "xfilmmaker". I am constantly posting spoilers and info on the IMDb message board for TDKR. Many people on IMDb appreciate this because they do not like to go to other sites. I basically bring the news to them. I've gotten a reputation on there for being the "info guy". Just ask Dragon or ChrisB. And no I'm not bragging. I hate talking about my reputation on there and how they make appreciation threads about me, but I feel I have to tell you guys this in order for you to understand why someone who works on the film would give me, of all people, these huge spoilers. I'm not Goku on there, I'm someone entirely different. In reality I'm just a fan who posts info that other people gather. My reputation and attitude on IMDb is completely different from the hyper active man-child I am on SHH. My source frequents IMDb, appreciated my work, and gave me this info about Scarecrow(and Selina Kyle).

One of the extras in LA, who posts on SHH, contacted me AFTER I posted the scarecrow spoilers and told me it was real, and told me not to tell anyone that it was real. I didn't want to hold that information from people.

And please do not go into how laughable IMDb is. I know that. That's not what this is about. :P
Jesus, you're annoying. No-one with any sense goes near IMDB boards because of people exactly like you.

Blowing your own horn over messageboard notoriety. Should we instantly respect you now? Referring to your leaks as 'my work' as if you're some sort of guru. f***, go back to school.

Exile for you! :judge:
What? That's not it at all. The only reason why I brought up my "notoriety" was to answer why someone would send me of all people the info. I wasn't trying to brag or blow my own horn. I even said that in the post. I don't like talking about it my "reputation", because it is very stupid. I don't think I'm hot shit or anything like that. I never said anyone should respect me now. Where are you getting this? I knew this was going to happen. That someone was going to read too much into what I was saying and I think I was trying to brag, when really I was just answering a question. I was just trying to answer the question "Why would someone give Goku this info?" The short answer: Because of my reputation on IMDb. That's the truth. I'm not trying to brag or say I'm better than anyone. I'm not. I'm just answering a question!

If you read my post and thought "Oh this guy thinks he's better than everyone", then I'm sorry, but you read it all wrong. I never, ever, bring up my IMDb reputation(because it is a very silly thing), this was the one time, and I did it to answer a question. I never said I was better than anyone! You have me all wrong. You honestly have no idea what you're talking about and you're hostility is completely unwarranted.

Why so serious? :D

SmokeySify wrote:I'm not planning on going out shooting tonight, but I do have the closeup video of the GPD cop cars ready. Go to my channel to watch. And please flame the weirdo vampire who's hating on my vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeysify?feature=mhsn

Noice job Smokey :twothumbsup: I'm liking every video you post up.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Life and limb? This isn't the Gestapo. Calm down.

This guy just said that a source came to him with information. I don't think he's risked anything. I'm merely (albeit rather harshly) pointing out the deep flaws in the character of his post; arrogance and delusions of grandeur.
His source could be risking his job. Another SHHer whom I chat with on Facebook had a good source on TDKR too...until the powers that be fed his source fake info and when it leaked, they knew who it was that leaked it and so his source got fired. :batface:

And he never provided nearly as much detail as Goku's source. :lol: I'd either say this leak was very intentional (if you leak something to Goku, it's going to get out, that much is very clear), or this source is an idiot of all idiots and just got fired AND blacklisted in Hollywood.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding going on. That post I made on SHH where I was apologizing to a user profusely, I think people think I was apologizing to my source who gave me the scarecrow info. That is NOT the case. There was never any problem between my source and I. I was not apologizing to my source. I was apologizing to another user on SHH who contacted me after I posted the scarecrow info. This user on SHH, who was also an extra in LA(like my source), told me that the info I posted was real, but I should not tell anyone this. I didn't want to withhold that info from anyone, so I blabbed and told people that the info was real. I then made that post apologizing to that user for breaking his trust. My source had nothing to do with this. I was not apologizing to my source and there was never any problem of not releasing the scarecrow info. I always intended on releasing that info once my source gave it to me.

People have misunderstood a lot of this and think I have some strange delusions of grandeur and what not. :wtf:

Goku Goes Crazy wrote:I think there is a huge misunderstanding going on. That post I made on SHH where I was apologizing to a user profusely, I think people think I was apologizing to my source who gave me the scarecrow info. That is NOT the case. There was never any problem between my source and I. I was not apologizing to my source. I was apologizing to another user on SHH who contacted me after I posted the scarecrow info. This user on SHH, who was also an extra in LA(like my source), told me that the info I posted was real, but I should not tell anyone this. I didn't want to withhold that info from anyone, so I blabbed and told people that the info was real. I then made that post apologizing to that user for breaking his trust. My source had nothing to do with this. I was not apologizing to my source and there was never any problem of not releasing the scarecrow info. I always intended on releasing that info once my source gave it to me.

People have misunderstood a lot of this and think I have some strange delusions of grandeur and what not. :wtf:

Goku its all good we'll still take it with a grain of salt till we see pics...thanks for the info.

Goku Goes Crazy wrote:I think there is a huge misunderstanding going on. That post I made on SHH where I was apologizing to a user profusely, I think people think I was apologizing to my source who gave me the scarecrow info. That is NOT the case. There was never any problem between my source and I. I was not apologizing to my source. I was apologizing to another user on SHH who contacted me after I posted the scarecrow info. This user on SHH, who was also an extra in LA(like my source), told me that the info I posted was real, but I should not tell anyone this. I didn't want to withhold that info from anyone, so I blabbed and told people that the info was real. I then made that post apologizing to that user for breaking his trust. My source had nothing to do with this. I was not apologizing to my source and there was never any problem of not releasing the scarecrow info. I always intended on releasing that info once my source gave it to me.

I think the negative reactions aren't from this misunderstanding - I'm actually USING that as reasoning that the leak was intentional. You felt really really bad when you broke your promise to the SHH insider and he didn't even give you any new information, but you didn't have such reservations when posting the original info.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure the original leak is intentional since the source didn't request secrecy. Or if it was from an extra, they don't care if they're possibly cut out of the movie and blacklisted. :lol: