Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film yet?

Yes
46%
No
45%
Inception is the best film of all time so obviously it can't be better than that
10%

Total votes: 83

cooldued wrote:
cmay13 wrote:i dont think you can compare anne to katie and maggie g. because selina kyle is a real character in the batman universe as rachel is not. also, go check out rachel getting married.
Man, she was awesome in that film.
She was great in that film, but she brings so much more in Love And Other Drugs. Anne will bring so much to TDKR.

cmay13 wrote:i dont think you can compare anne to katie and maggie g. because selina kyle is a real character in the batman universe as rachel is not. also, go check out rachel getting married.
Key word when I first mentioned Anne being mostly. ;)

Although the subject matter in Rachel Getting Married is different then her usual fare, she didn't show much contrast as an actress in terms of vocality, mannerisms, etc. It was still Anne, just Anne playing a loser. But, this is just going off clips and trailers, I haven't seen the entire film. The point still remains however, she hasn't shown Heath's contrast before getting cast in a Nolan Batman film. Hence why I don't like the comparison between the two casting decisions.

Crazy Eight wrote:

Although the subject matter in Rachel Getting Married is different then her usual fare, she didn't show much contrast as an actress in terms of vocality, mannerisms, etc. It was still Anne, just Anne playing a loser. But, this is just going off clips and trailers, I haven't seen the entire film. The point still remains however, she hasn't shown Heath's contrast before getting cast in a Nolan Batman film. Hence why I don't like the comparison between the two casting decisions.
It doesn't change the facts that most people were bitching about the casting of Heath.

I have a strong feeling that TDKR will be his best film so far. To me at least.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:

It doesn't change the facts that most people were bitching about the casting of Heath.
It changes the validity of said bitching.

Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?
If Nolan keeps his consistency, HELL YEAH!

I'm eager to see Anne in a different light...I have yet to

Provided Selina Kyle is nothing like Tim Burton's interpretation, I'm sure Anne will bring something to the table.

My favorite Nolan movie so far is TDK, then The Prestige and Inception and then BB...

I think you should have added something like "I don't know" in your poll because right now it's just impossible to tell :lol:

I voted No.It can be better then TDK but better then The Prestige?Inception?Memento? Not enough footage to decide.