Michael Caine as Alfred

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
How juicy do you think his role in this will be? I hope he gets in on some of the action!

I want to see him being seduced by Selina Kyle, get into a fist fight with Bane and keep Batman company on his long travels at night.

That'd be cool.

I expect he will give some kind of fatherly advice to Bruce at some point.

I'm picturing a scene of him at Wayne Enterprises helping out Lucius. I loved that little scene they had together in BB.

I hope we see Alfred on some venom.

"Butler BREAK YOU!"

Nolan4Life wrote:I hope we see Alfred on some venom.

"Butler BREAK YOU!"
Haha. :lol:

Anyway, I think his role will be more like BB in terms of screen time and function. Alfred is a living tie between Bruce and his family, and we know from the description of Cotillard's character that the theme of
Thomas Wayne's legacy will be important in this film. I think TDKR will revolve in part around Bruce's various "father figures": Thomas (and Alfred), and Ducard (possibly with his other "son" Bane, if Bane is actually tied to the LoS in the film).

Mason01 wrote:I want to see him being seduced by Selina Kyle, get into a fist fight with Bane and keep Batman company on his long travels at night.

That'd be cool.
:lol: I think he could be seduced by Selina for Bruce though. Like he would push Bruce to see her to think about something else and then when he realizes she's Catwoman, he will understand he made a mistake or something...

I also hope we see Alfred as the father figure for Bruce as in BB and TDK 8-)

Batcat wrote:
Mason01 wrote:I want to see him being seduced by Selina Kyle, get into a fist fight with Bane and keep Batman company on his long travels at night.

That'd be cool.
:lol: I think he could be seduced by Selina for Bruce though. Like he would push Bruce to see her to think about something else and then when he realizes she's Catwoman, he will understand he made a mistake or something...

I also hope we see Alfred as the father figure for Bruce as in BB and TDK 8-)
Hahaha. I can see him doing that. And it's not like he has never tried to have a say in Bruce's love life before. :lol:

Vee
And, do anyone think Alfred be in danger this movie? :?

Would they make Batman hurt even more by endangering his closest one (left)

Lynn wrote: Hahaha. I can see him doing that. And it's not like he has never tried to have a say in Bruce's love life before. :lol:
Yeah, Alfred is very implied in Bruce's love life. Moreover, if Bruce is closed on himself and doesn't want to open up to another woman in TDKR, Alfred might feel guilty for burning the letter and will probably want Bruce to have some good time :modesty:

Vee, yes, I think Alfred is in danger :( But well, I think they ALL are in danger, so I can't really help much :lol: