[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vader182 wrote:Okay, do we like what we're hearing?

-Vader
I know I liked the rumor and Filmfanatic's post; just wish I knew more.

Vader182 wrote:Okay, do we like what we're hearing?

-Vader
Yes and I applaud you for not looking as I am now jealous of you. This kind of surprise really would have struck me pleasantly if I were oblivious on the matter on July the 20th 2012. :clap:
"When art imitates life"

Ah, the temptation of spoiler tags. I'm willing to bet Vader clicks those tabs within the next 24 hours. It's to hard to resist! :lol:

Yeah let's not spoil our friends and family with this but tell them before the movie debuts...
...to watch Batman Begins and not just The Dark Knight.

Mason01 wrote:Ah, the temptation of spoiler tags. I'm willing to bet Vader clicks those tabs within the next 24 hours. It's to hard to resist! :lol:
I've got a lot of willpower mate, haha. I've got a lot of practice from the LOST days. I was a spoiler hound from seasons 2-5 then went spoiler free for season 6. Let me tell you, compared to that, this is a cakewalk.

-Vader

I was tricked into reading a spoiler about LOST and it's finale in season six. I was pissed. :lol:

Mason01 wrote:Wow, that's pretty revealing filmfanatic. Won't you get executed for that? Anyway, now this leaves a lot of room for debate and discussion.
Like, is he in flashbacks with Bane, or Bruce, or even Talia? Or is Nolan going all supernatural and resurrecting Ra's? My brain hurts.
Oh, and Vader... I like it. A LOT.
Not too worried about execution, Chris likes me too much for that!

I wish I could tell you more, but I don't want to spoil things too much.

Wait why is this being Taken so seriously as if Nolan confirmed it himself? :?
"When art imitates life"

Is it that you're not allowed? If you are, please do PM me with information because I don't give a shit about spoilers at this precise moment, I'm too excited. :lol:

dafox wrote:Wait why is this being Taken so seriously as if Nolan confirmed it himself? :?
filmfanatic works on the movie in an unrevealed role. True.