TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I wish Gordon's hospital scene was as emotional as it was in the teaser in the film. I thought it was cheesy in the film but the version in the teaser amazes me for some reason.

Red Hood wrote:I wish Gordon's hospital scene was as emotional as it was in the teaser in the film. I thought it was cheesy in the film but the version in the teaser amazes me for some reason.
I thought Commish was actually gonna die in the teaser. In the movie it was just Bruce visiting him in the hospital.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I wish Gordon's hospital scene was as emotional as it was in the teaser in the film. I thought it was cheesy in the film but the version in the teaser amazes me for some reason.
I thought Commish was actually gonna die in the teaser. In the movie it was just Bruce visiting him in the hospital.
If he died, Gotham would've been fucked after Bane's attacks.

Page 63 of this topic made me laugh hard about people's arrogance.

Forum Pro
Law
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Page 63 of this topic made me laugh hard about people's arrogance.
Wow I was wrong

Me too... it was really unfortunate, actually. Kind of just breezed by without much weight.

this was probably the worst scene in the movie. It was so out of place and it seemed very forced by Gary.

Based4Life wrote:Oh shizz. Batman's not the only thing thats gonna rise if the teaser is released/leaked tonight. :lol:
I seriously said "oh shizz".

Someone kick my ass please.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:I think it's Bruce too... Which begs the question as to why he is in prison. Or maybe it's a flashback to his BB days?
Could go along with the R'as Al Ghul possible reappearance
Nailed it?
Sigs???

Based4Life wrote:
Based4Life wrote:Oh shizz. Batman's not the only thing thats gonna rise if the teaser is released/leaked tonight. :lol:
I seriously said "oh shizz".

Someone kick my ass please.