TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
:D Better quality trailer:

It has a fake MPAA screen to protect it from being pulled.
Last edited by Bacon on July 14th, 2011, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he said Bane is walking up the stairs...makes sense cause his body swaggers from side to side

and he said in the hospital scene you can see the outline of a skimask....its that scene!!! bruce is jumping!!!

Baconboy wrote::D Better quality trailer:

It has a fake MPAA screen to protect it from being pulled.
nice being a troll.

Baconboy wrote::D Better quality trailer:
Not again, i fell for that. :evil:

talli wrote:he said Bane is walking up the stairs...makes sense cause his body swaggers from side to side

and he said in the hospital scene you can see the outline of a skimask....its that scene!!! bruce is jumping!!!
Yes and yes. Can't wait to see the HD version. Fuck, release it now!

isn't it Funny!!!
LAME

talli wrote:he said Bane is walking up the stairs...makes sense cause his body swaggers from side to side

Nice to see further confirmation.

Obviously, it won't make sense in the context of the story but I kinda wished that Bruce wasn't wearing the ski mask while talking to Gordon just because I want to see Bale's facial expressions in that scene. He and Gary will make it epic.

Mason01 wrote:

Yes and yes. Can't wait to see the HD version. Fuck, release it now!
I don't think I can wait any longer. :neutral:

Mason01 wrote:

Yes and yes. Can't wait to see the HD version. f***, release it now!

WB pretty please....I have cookies in my basement.... 8-)

I forgot who it was that said that the new interpretation of Bane will be much more insane, and berzerk than the comics.

Maybe I should bring back my "Tom Hardy loves Animals" sig