TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
Same here. The poster reminds me of Inception's too.
For God's sake you have to be kidding me. The poster doesn't have any resemblance to Inception apart from the fact that it has buildings. You are telling me that any poster that contains buildings is like Inception :roll:
:lol: :twothumbsup:

People are going a little bit crazy over this teaser... in a negative way. I just can't understand this hatred towards the thing. And all these comparisons are idiotic...

I have a boner.

But, I really fucking wanted to hear Bane talk... and Gordan's speech in the hospital sounds like the one at the end of The Dark Knight in that it sounds like he's not talking to a character but the audience. Which I thought was fine since it was during the end with the epic music and images in the background... but in a regular conversation it's pretty cheesy. "This evil rises" is what put it over the top for me.

But I'm sure it'll turn out fine and like IWFNM's, I'll wait until seeing it in HD and hearing the audio better.

Well I'm glad I caught it before it was taken down everywhere. I'm a little underwhelmed, but I have a feeling that will change when I see an official release.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
For God's sake you have to be kidding me. The poster doesn't have any resemblance to Inception apart from the fact that it has buildings. You are telling me that any poster that contains buildings is like Inception :roll:
Why so serious?

I've watched it another sixteen times. It's growing on me.

Crazy Eight wrote:I have a boner.

But, I really f***ing wanted to hear Bane talk... and Gordan's speech in the hospital sounds like the one at the end of The Dark Knight in that it sounds like he's not talking to a character but the audience. Which I thought was fine since it was during the end with the epic music and images in the background... but in a regular conversation it's pretty cheesy. "This evil rises" is what put it over the top for me.

But I'm sure it'll turn out fine and like IWFNM's, I'll wait until seeing it in HD and hearing the audio better.
I know what you mean, but I don't know. Gordon really wants to convince Bruce to "resurrect" the Batman persona :D He looks really desperate... and injured. The lines sounded good imho, they weren't out of the place that much.

theweatherman wrote:Well I'm glad I caught it before it was taken down everywhere. I'm a little underwhelmed, but I have a feeling that will change when I see an official release.
My thoughts exactly! I think when we get a clean and clear HD version everyone will come around and love it!

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:
The buildings are collapsing, exactly like on this poster

And I don't say that any poster which contains buildings is like Inception, just saying that it's a curious coincidence that Nolan is using collapsing buildings on that poster, considering that Inception is his last film.
Last edited by Flying Rodent on July 13th, 2011, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Eight wrote:I have a boner.

But, I really f***ing wanted to hear Bane talk... and Gordan's speech in the hospital sounds like the one at the end of The Dark Knight in that it sounds like he's not talking to a character but the audience. Which I thought was fine since it was during the end with the epic music and images in the background... but in a regular conversation it's pretty cheesy. "This evil rises" is what put it over the top for me.

You see Bruce's hand in a suit on the bed, so yeah, Gordon is talking to him.