[SPOILERS] Production in Cardington

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I kept thinking the Hercules was a lot bigger...is that a scaled down model of it or is it of another plane? I must admit not knowing much about anything on planes in general.

The dude who took the pics said that they are filming it where it stands. He will be keeping a close eye this week as he live across the road to spotting what's going on is easy, so hoping he'll get some of the pics of them in action. He also said they're going to land the Hercules on a main road in Scotland and building this mock up for filming up close.

Sorry, it's not a Batcopter.

Good info thanx
{=}

I was in a taxi... and i got talking with the Driver... and he was saying how he took a stuntman to cardington... shits going down in there too!

Z. Cobb wrote:I was in a taxi... and i got talking with the Driver... and he was saying how he took a stuntman to cardington... shits going down in there too!

should have asked him what kind of hair style did he have

someone better get a video of a plane landing

neo
Here are some of my angles:

It’s definitely not a Hercules though, must be some other kind of low wing plane. The bus seen at Wollaton Hall is also back behind the hangar.

Meanwhile the door was open on Friday and Saturday morning. It looks like they were removing lights and cabling from the set, so I guess they’re done with that particular set.

Whats going on there!!!!