[SPOILERS] Is Miranda really Talia?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Is Miranda really Talia?

Yes
56%
No
31%
Doesn't matter to me
13%

Total votes: 145

Z. Cobb wrote:
Mason wrote:
It's just called Following.
except when Bill refer's to it... which is probably his book he is writing... The Following.
The film is just called Following. And the moment you're referring to is just him, stating that the following is his explanation of events.

Mason wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
except when Bill refer's to it... which is probably his book he is writing... The Following.
The film is just called Following. And the moment you're referring to is just him, stating that the following is his explanation of events.
Yep :-D

unless i am completely forgetting things--in Prestige Bale's character drove Rebecca Hall to suicide and in Inception Cobb's actions led to Mal's suicide--even though she did not think it was a suicide instead just walking up from a dream

i guess i just don't remember females driving males to suicide in these films

kb200x wrote:unless i am completely forgetting things--in Prestige Bale's character drove Rebecca Hall to suicide and in Inception Cobb's actions led to Mal's suicide--even though she did not think it was a suicide instead just walking up from a dream

i guess i just don't remember females driving males to suicide in these films
Well the death of Jackman's wife pretty much drove him crazy. And then Scarlett Johanson was just a complete deceptive bitch.

Samsara17 wrote:Conclusion: Nolan has had a really, really bad history with women.
:|