[SPOILERS] Is Miranda really Talia?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Is Miranda really Talia?

Yes
56%
No
31%
Doesn't matter to me
13%

Total votes: 145

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: I don't think Batman would engage in a fight with a female....maybe physically restrain her if she is a nuisance...but actually hit her? thats not likely
I don't know, it could be kind of a test to see how good she is. You know, I mean a real respectful fight, not the kind where they are hitting each other and all. And even if he physically restrains her, I don't think she would be the kind to let it happen, she would do something back. I still think a fight might happen, I just don't think it would be similar to one of Batman's fight with Bane for example.
+1 :)

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: I don't think Batman would engage in a fight with a female....maybe physically restrain her if she is a nuisance...but actually hit her? thats not likely
I don't know, it could be kind of a test to see how good she is. You know, I mean a real respectful fight, not the kind where they are hitting each other and all. And even if he physically restrains her, I don't think she would be the kind to let it happen, she would do something back. I still think a fight might happen, I just don't think it would be similar to one of Batman's fight with Bane for example.

a test for what? a fight for the sake of having a fight? yeah...nolan does things like that :roll:

talli wrote: a test for what? a fight for the sake of having a fight? yeah...nolan does things like that :roll:
I don't know maybe to see how good of a fighter she is. I don't see why Nolan can't do something like that.

And eventhough it won't be the reason, there might still be a fight because Selina knows how to fight and because Batman wouldn't let her escape that easily. Why would he do so? :roll: She's a "criminal" after all, isn't it?

Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: a test for what? a fight for the sake of having a fight? yeah...nolan does things like that :roll:
I don't know maybe to see how good of a fighter she is. I don't see why Nolan can't do something like that.

And eventhough it won't be the reason, there might still be a fight because Selina knows how to fight and because Batman wouldn't let her escape that easily. Why would he do so? :roll: She's a "criminal" after all, isn't it?

yeah, he can try to physically restrain her

but an official fight where they display their grasp of martial arts to each other? no

While I don't think it will be a kind of "test", personally I wouldn't mind a short fight between the two of them.

talli wrote: yeah, he can try to physically restrain her

but an official fight where they display their grasp of martial arts to each other? no
Yeah, well it would end up in a fight anyway :lol:

Haha, I agree it wouldn't be an official fight like "come on! Let's fight and see our fighting skills!" I thought it could come out of the situation somehow... I don't know, I see how it could happen without it being weird, but I suppose Nolan would do it better than anything I could imagine.

And Lynn, I agree, a short fight would be amazing 8-)

well

there you have it

the indian guys who visited the set just said that Talia is in the film

Apologies will be accepted from chee, allstar, and who ever else was in disagreement

Are you talking about the comment on the photo with Pence?
Are we sure he wasn't joking?

Lynn wrote:Are you talking about the comment on the photo with Pence?
Are we sure he wasn't joking?
Or speculating.

This topic is....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :facepalm: