JGL on Conan tonight.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Batman-News.com wrote:Haha, I love JGL's energy. I don't think that table flip was planned...
99% of talk shows are planned.

Are you a celebrity Rifa? Have you been on a talk show or are you a host of one?

Well obviously the whole head banging bit was planned, but I wonder if flipping/shattering a glass table was part of it. I think JGL just got really into it and did it spontaneously, which is awesome!
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

allstarr55js wrote:Are you a celebrity Rifa? Have you been on a talk show or are you a host of one?
No. But I learn about the business. I learn how they are made. It's what I do everyday on a constant basis. :facepalm:

Viral114 wrote:
Rukia wrote:Cillian Murphy's epiphany scene was brilliant. It was just an incredibly sincere moment. I bought his reaction completely. I liked JGL fine in his role, but he wasn't even close to being that good from a performance standpoint.
he can't really go off script with his role can he?
truth be told: the audience were given very limited amount of background relevant to the characters..
and the only way we can judge a performance is by observing how the character genuinely reacted to complex relationships and circumstances..

either that or we have to have some insight into the mechanism via which these characters were conceived in Nolan's mind..
and i am pretty sure Nolan shared a decent amount of info with the actors that the audience has no idea about..

in my opinion Arthur's role was meant to be robotic.. a man with no imagination who demands specificity and proof..
and doesn't like taking risks with things he thinks he is not equipped to deal with.. also he is involved in very few complex relationships..
no need to confuse his role for bad acting

obviously Nolan thought JGL's performance was good.. why should we argue?

Finally a person who realizes that Arthur and Eames were stock characters; archetypes. Every character in Inception was a stepping stone to Cobb's journey.

allstarr55js wrote:
Are you a celebrity Rifa? Have you been on a talk show or are you a host of one?
You don't have to be a celebrity to know how this business works. And on the other hand, people who believe what they see on the television are... well... not too smart. :D

99% is damn planned,believe it :|

talli wrote: yeah he was pretty bland...even Dileep Rao was better. Good thing he wasn't as atrocious as Ellen.
I disagree, I thought Ellen was pretty good in her role! I loved the scene where she decided to go into Cobb's dream and the ending between Ariane/Cobb/Mal was great in my opinion also because of Ellen. I also liked her scenes with Arthur.

I like this one better

and I hope he shows up tomorrow to stop Will!
Say Girl