Daniel Sunjata and Other Actors join TDKR

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
We got the GCPD characters confirmed for today. Nice. :oldmanface:

I can see him working for the mob like gamble.

Here's the Variety article for those interested:
"Rescue Me" star Daniel Sunjata is in early talks for a supporting role in Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises."
Sunjata will play a courageous special forces operative in the Warner Bros. sequel, which will lens in Pittsburgh this summer.

Additionally, Diego Klattenhoff has been offered the part of a rookie cop who is looking to make a difference, while character actor Burn Gorman ("Layer Cake") is also being eyed for a supporting role in the superhero pic.

Christian Bale is returning to defend Gotham from newly-cast villains Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Other cast members include Marion Cotillard, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Juno Temple and Josh Pence, who was recently cast as a young Ra's Al Ghul, the character Liam Neeson played in "Batman Begins."

Nolan, who penned the screenplay with his brother Jonathan, will produce with his longtime producing partner Emma Thomas, as well as Charles Roven.

Warner Bros. will release "The Dark Knight Rises" on July 20, 2012.

Sunjata recently guest starred on ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," and he'll soon be seen opposite Katherine Heigl in Lionsgate's "One For the Money." Thesp previously appeared in the rom-coms "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past."

Klattenhoff is set to star in Howard Gordon's new Showtime series "Homeland," which could cause a scheduling conflict with "Dark Knight." Thesp recently wrapped the indie drama "Firebird," which stars Lynn Collins and Michael Ealy.

Gorman is best known for starring on the BBC series "Torchwood," and he'll soon appear in Rodrigo Cortes' "Red Lights" as well as "Johnny English Reborn."

Sunjata is repped by UTA and Principal Entertainment. Klattenhoff is repped by Paradigm and Levine/Okwu/Erickson, while Independent Talent Group and Luber Roklin Entertainment rep Gorman.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118035346

Cool man! :twothumbsup: I like Sunjata.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I think this has the most potential to be true because it is about the actors and not about having another villain/face in the movie.

The rest of the rumors have too much hype around them to feel real.

Nolan's been busybusy. This is all incredibly exciting... guys..

it's getting close. Really, really close.

Never heard of him. But nice to see a new face.

I'm a fan of Sunjata liked him in Rescue Me and also Grey's Anatomy.

Regarding tracking-board, it's pretty reliable...

I don't know them except for Burn Gornam, saw him recently in "The runaway" and he didn't even have an important role but all I could think is: "God! This guy acts so well, he would make an amazing badass in any great movie!!" so for him I hope this rumor is true! He has great potential!

Don't know about the others though 8-)