Aaron Eckhart hints at a Two-Face return?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MW715 wrote:Bisides, if he survives, it would kinda kill the point of the ending of TDK.
This.

Batman-News.com wrote:
George wrote:I don't think we will get (or need) any further clarification in TDKR of the "5 dead, 2 of them cops" line. Just seems like everyone made a big deal over something that was either a writing mistake or error made by the character.
Nolan was asked about the "5 dead, 2 of them cops" line during the live Blu-ray viewing of The Dark Knight. His reply was "That's a story for another day".
Story for another day =/= Story for the next film. Sounds to me like he didn't want to waste the live commentary on the story.

It seems clear that Harvey Dents Death will play a part in the story... whether Two-face comes back or not is probably a rumour being sensationalised.

TeddyBlass wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:
Nolan was asked about the "5 dead, 2 of them cops" line during the live Blu-ray viewing of The Dark Knight. His reply was "That's a story for another day".
Story for another day =/= Story for the next film. Sounds to me like he didn't want to waste the live commentary on the story.
Hm... never considered that possibility. :think:

I agree it's pointless having Two-Face in the next film but it was left ambigious if he was dead or alive at the end of the film. I explained why its ambigious before on this site but to save all the nonsense again here is the link to that.

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 2&start=50

rbevanx wrote:I agree it's pointless having Two-Face in the next film but it was left ambigious if he was dead or alive at the end of the film. I explained why its ambigious before on this site but to save all the nonsense again here is the link to that.

so you really thought that was a good argument? :| comparing the life of a character which serves the story, to that of tumbler which doesnt really serve the story at all

Two Face died. There's nothing to suggest otherwise

so you really thought that was a good argument? :| comparing the life of a character which serves the story, to that of tumbler which doesnt really serve the story at all

This.... plus, you know, in the script it says "DEAD" after he falls, so... you can't really argue against that, expecially with this tumbler non-sense.

talli wrote:
rbevanx wrote:I agree it's pointless having Two-Face in the next film but it was left ambigious if he was dead or alive at the end of the film. I explained why its ambigious before on this site but to save all the nonsense again here is the link to that.

Well considering you thought The Prestige was linear when I posted it wasn't and again like that argument provided proof...

That wasn't the only point either Talli which I'm sure you are more than aware of. I also couldn't be bothered repeating myself as the same rubbish would just pop up again about havey being a symbol etc like now already with you and crazyeight.
To me I judge what happens in a film in the film, I thinks it's poor that the filmmakers have to explain about something like that in interviews outside of the film which is another big negative of The Dark Knight.
I stand by my statements in that topic and was open to someone proving me wrong which didn't happen. As Bane is in the new I'm sure he will be the one who lets all the criminals out of the Asylum which removes the need for Harvey to come back. I just think it's unfair that someone gets slated for thinking that Havey survived when it's clearly ambigious from the reasons I gave before. I respect people here who think The Dark Knight is Nolan's best film here when I think it's his worse tbh.

rbevanx wrote:I judge what happens in a film in the film
ok....

THIS happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSGVhTd ... age#t=130s

a memorial service for Harvey Dent

or do you have selective memory? or are you aware that this happened, and are simply contradicting your claim that you judge what happens in a film by what actually happens?

have fun explaining that one :lol:

a memorial service for Harvey Dent

or do you have selective memory?
Pfff... a memorial service, not breathing when he hit the ground, stating "DEAD" in the script, pfff... :roll:

I mean, sure Nolan couldn't have possibly been more clear that Dent was dead, but whatever.